whiteys

thanks for letting me know, tworivers, wonder if its any different up north?

I wouldn't think there is much variance with daylight between here and there. Where i live is much colder ect than panhandle as well. So they should be nearing peak rut sometime in next two weeks or so.

LAST EDITED ON Nov-09-07 AT 11:36AM (MST)[p]10-4, ownmorebone, i'll be leaving wed morn' and be up there for about 10-days! looking for the big ones

thankyou again two rivers, i almost was thinking you and i were the only ones not hunting right know.i just got back from my elk hunt in 39

I will be heading for Unit 1 (Priest Lake area) on Tuesday afternoon for 10 days myself. Good Luck and don't forget to post pictures when you get from your hunt.
Reed

LAST EDITED ON Nov-10-07 AT 03:06AM (MST)[p]you've got it reed, good luck to you! hope we both see nothing but bucks chasing does!!!!!!!!! then maybe we can be picky!!!! last year i was able to hold out until the 7th day. good luck again!! maybe i'll get lucky and shoot my monster early and do some pheasant hunting, shoot my turkey, and catch some steelies.... yes i am a dreamer!!! but everyone needs dreams right?

I will be heading to Post Falls country for turkey day and hope to get in a few days of whitey hunting too. I usually hunt down around Moscow country but am going to try up north this year maybe up towards Bonners Ferry. Hate starting in a new spot but when your hunt has to be snuck in around a holiday sometimes you do what you can. The rut is usually going full blown I've found during Thanksgiving week. Any pointers up north for starting points? THanks Scott

Scott,
I am new to hunting in Unit 1 myself, I usually hunt in Unit 15 but we are trying something new this year also. Good luck and let us know how you do when you get back.
Reed

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom