Who’s In?

DoubleDropMuley

Very Active Member
Just curious as to how many of our fellow nonres mm members are actually in or are putting before deadlines on moose,sheep, goat, Buffalo and elk. Instead of just points?

I am in for a NW Type 9 Grizz hugging contest for now unless lightning strikes and AZ elk hits again next month, and will be doing the other three for random chance in Feb, one less month of CC interest.

I am in for a NW Type 9 Grizz hugging contest for now unless lightning strikes and AZ elk hits again next month, and will be doing the other three for random chance in Feb, one less month of CC interest.
Haha hope lightning strikes cause I don’t think the grizz hugging is as warm and fuzzy as some of this countries left liberals think it is!!! Good luck on the draws !!!

I'm in for the special elk with 7 points and my fingers crossed. I will be "Grizz Hugging" if I get lucky.
I will amend my application though if I draw my AZ archery elk tag this year.

My oldest son has max elk points and will just do a point this year as he is planning to burn his points next year when he has more vacation time to hunt.

My middle son used his 14 points last year and had a GREAT hunt. He is in the special draw this year with 0 points hoping to get REALLY lucky and draw a tag in the random draw.

My youngest son is just buying a point again this year as he is still in college.

I'll be in for moose with 21 points.
Points for sons with one point under max this year. Should have plenty of hunts between Wyoming, Utah and Colorado this year.
I was born and raised here in Wyoming..I have been putting in for moose since I was 14 years old I'm now 56 and still have yet to draw a moose tag.... looking to load up my toy hauler and go to Alaska with 2 or 3 other guys / gals to share the cost of the fuel have plenty of room I can sleep up to 10...my wife and daughter would have to go justas a vacation

I'm in Gen elk 0 points, 'cheapie fee'.

I did do a Type 4 as 2nd choice.

I did my Reduced Price cow/calf 1st & 2nd choices too.

I drew last year going 'pricey fee' for like only the 2-3? time in 15 years.

I've done well drawing with 0 points over the years.

Robb

PS ~~ Steve ya draw that Gen tag, let me know.

I was born and raised here in Wyoming..I have been putting in for moose since I was 14 years old I'm now 56 and still have yet to draw a moose tag.... looking to load up my toy hauler and go to Alaska with 2 or 3 other guys / gals to share the cost of the fuel have plenty of room I can sleep up to 10...my wife and daughter would have to go justas a vacation
Might want to try changing up your strategy lol, that’s 42 yrs and max was 26, I’m 50 and working towards my 3rd moose tag. Wyo resident. But an Alaska moose would be nice !!

I'm in Gen elk 0 points, 'cheapie fee'.

I did do a Type 4 as 2nd choice.

I did my Reduced Price cow/calf 1st & 2nd choices too.

I drew last year going 'pricey fee' for like only the 2-3? time in 15 years.

I've done well drawing with 0 points over the years.

Robb

PS ~~ Steve ya draw that Gen tag, let me know.
Robb,

Is that your camp cook in your avatar? If so and you draw that Gen tag you are free to use my cabin as long as you would like. I think I can find a spare bed for her.

Robb,

Is that your camp cook in your avatar? If so and you draw that Gen tag you are free to use my cabin as long as you would like. I think I can find a spare bed for her.
Heck, I’ll go a step further and rent a place for Robb, her and well, me of course. Just to help out some.

Last edited:
Oh yeah--------> that thread huh Zeke!

Robb

Sitting on NR 16 deer pts, 22 moose pts, and 22 sheep points and ready to start burning them up!!! I'd like to start w/ guided moose but want to be very selective about a high quality unit...

Hopefully my old MM friend SS can throw me some good intel bones of advice and wisdom from his home state!

Sitting on NR 16 deer pts, 22 moose pts, and 22 sheep points and ready to start burning them up!!! I'd like to start w/ guided moose but want to be very selective about a high quality unit...

Hopefully my old MM friend SS can throw me some good intel bones of advice and wisdom from his home state!
Dang your sitting good to!! Hope to see you guys with some kills this fall ??

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom