Who drew Utah LE Elk?

4orMore

I keep hoping I'll beat the odds but it's not happening. Unsuccessful with 8 points for Manti Muzzy.

I wanna know if this system really works. Who drew? Tell us how many points, which area and what weapon.

All the best this fall to those lucky enough to have a tag in the pocket! I can't wait for my turn.

My dad drew Panguitch Lake late season with 3 points. I did not draw Cache South Premium with 9 points.

My dad is lucky. He got the Paunsaugunt management buck hunt last year with 3-4 points.

Maybe next year. I am still waiting also.

Dillon

www.dillonhoyt.com

I drew my first LE tag, Pausaugunt Elk Rifle with 6 points. Can't wait, also drew out Southern Deer. I have hunted Utah for 10 years and haven't harvested a thing. Hoping things will change this year.

Drew WASATCH LE RIFLE WITH 13 NR POINTS. MY SON HAD 12 POINTS AND DID NOT DRAW. VIC

I drew a Manti Archery with 6 points. I figured my odds were close to %100 but you never know until after the fact.

WYmoose

Wymoose, I was wondering if you drew with 6.. Separate applications, but dad and I both drew with 6 for the Manti Archery.

My son drew Fish lake Archery elk with 7 points. Checking the odds before the draw showed it a 100 % tag . I guess it was ? :)

NoShot,

I think most people who applied with 6 drew Manti Archery, if not all. I put in with one buddy as a group. Congrats on the draw, maybe I'll see you on the mountain!

WYmoose

Did not draw San Juan with 17 points, but 15 year old son drew a youth elk tag for early season. Not a limited entry area, but will be a blast for him and hopefully will get him a good rag horn or bigger!!!!

I drew Oquirrh Stansburry archery elk with 6 points! According to the draw odds calculator based off last years trend I had a 23% chance of drawing.

Dad drew late rifle with 8 points. Buddy drew muzzy with 4. Both on the North cache.

Drew 3 pahvant muzzleloader tags.
One of us had 16pts put in alone
The other two of us had 10 and 7pts and put in as a group
SEND HELP

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-11 AT 06:49AM (MST)[p]Drew Wasatch Archery with 7 points
Buddy drew Wasatch Archery 8 points
Dad Drew Book Cliffs muzzleloader 8 Points
Another buddy drew book cliffs muzzle loader 10 points
Also know a guy who got a Late season South cache tag.
Some where in there is a Dutton hunt and i think a ogden moose tag to from some buddies

Gonna be a busy fall.

I drew Wasatch ML Elk with 9 points. I had archery as a second choice so I thought I drew Archery when my card got hit. But when the results came out I was pleasantly surprised.

My wife drew Wasatch archery elk with 3 points. Wasn't expecting that one.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

LAST EDITED ON Jun-02-11 AT 10:31AM (MST)[p]I got a tag for fishlake -1000 lakes archery 4 points....(lucky sob aint I..

I drew Wasatch muzzy with 9 points. But for deer I put general archery as a 1st choice and didn't draw. I'm not complaining this year.

I drew Beaver Muzzy bull hunt with 3 NR points. Last year San Rafeal North archery antelope with 2 NR points. I can't believe it took 4 years to get the elk tag I got, the wait was killing me! JK :) Can't wait till September!

Ahhh...the jealousy is just burning me up. Anybody out there with max points that will let me put in with them next year? What's it gonna cost me? Ha ha!

Drew south slope diamond mt archery elk with 3 points, not the hardest unit to draw but should be a good hunt. hoping for something around 330, there are lots of 300 class bulls there so i will be satisfied with one of those.

Manti muzzy for me with the same as you had. 8 pts. did work. Sounds like your up next. which part of Manti did you plan on hunting? Big unit.

I drew a Wasatch smoke pole with 2 points! :) my friend put in for the same thing with 10 points and did not draw

Well I drew out last year so I bought a any bull tag this year, but my FIL has 18 points and keeps putting in for pahvant and cant draw, his odds are like 20%

Skull Designs: Quality European Mounts at affordable prices

bigelkbrad,

Congrats! We typically go near Scofield. How about you? PM me and we can talk more specifics.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom