Who here is a Brock Lesnar fan?

Tsho86

I'm just curious who here likes Brock Lesnar. At times he seems like a cool dude and it's cool that he is a country boy that likes huntin and fishin, but then he gets mouthy and cocky and then i dislike him. He probably gets paid to generate all that publicity though. What are your thoughts?

i like the guy. i think he's learned quite a bit in has last 2 fights how he needs to conduct himself. He'll never be a crowd favorite like Cotoure but he'll always be a big draw.

I think they will bleed that WWE circus big mouth crap off him and people will like him a lot more. I like him, he definitely keeps learning more, I just wish he would be a little more gracious in victory. He is a very impressive athlete for sure.

I'm not a fan of Lesnar. No doubt he is huge and has some skills. He sure looked like a moron after his win at UFC 100. I'm not sure who is going to beat him, but I will probably like it when they do.

I liked him okay until after his poor attitude after UFC 100. I can't wait to see him get stomped!

His next opponent is Shane Carwin, should be a heck of a fight.

Can't stand him. Hope Carwin knocks him out. He is a huge guy and strong as an ox but they will find someone who can beat him. I can't wait.

I was hoping Randy would have whooped him more than anything, i was shaking i was so mad during that fight. I was hoping Mir would have got lucky again and beat him but he seems to be getting the hang of the MMA game which is scary. The more training on technique and submissions he does the more unstoppable.

I like him I hope he stays at the top for a long time.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I believe Lesnar will work Carwin. Carwin is almost as big, almost as strong, almost as good... Almost. Sure Carwin is undefeated, but he hasn't fought anyone that is considered top 10, Gonzaga isn't quite top 10 but by far the best man he's beat. And Gonzaga was working him and about had him out until Carwin landed that big shot and put him down. However, it only takes one shot if it is the right one to get the W. Should be an interesting match up.

I like Brock....
As Rogan says, he's an Alfa male.....A big strong gifted athlete with great work ethic.
I think he will rule the division for a long time.
I agree he needs to work on his attitude, but as he adimitted he's a poor looser. I think hes learned his lesson....and his WWF antics will chill.
Did you see the all access special on him? He's a country boy from Minnesota and loves to hunt, even archery.

ok you know this matchup is going through everyones mind........ Kimbo vs Lesnar. You all know it will happen due to the pay per view money its going to generate.

I really didn't care for him when he first came to the UFC.After UFC 100 I thought he was nothing more than an oversized hammer fisted blow hole.But then I watched a few shows , found out he is an avid hunter and loves the outdoors , so it kind of changed how I feel.Yep he still has an ego bigger than all heckk , but he also has tow mallet fists to back up his words , plus he hunts....

I like him. I think a lot of what we see with his fighting is for the camera.

Gets excited as any of us during the hunt. Pretty cool video.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-09 AT 11:04PM (MST)[p]That is actually a pretty cool clip. He seems pretty cool right there.

SOME SAY BROCK LESNAR HAS HIS BOW SET AT 50,000 LBS......... Haha

He's just a big old country boy from SOUTH DAKOTA who has made it in his chosen sport, Hunting and loving is all he knows. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

>He's just a big old country
>boy from SOUTH DAKOTA who
>has made it in his
>chosen sport, Hunting and loving
>is all he knows. LOL
>

Why, that's me...well except for the 6'6" 290 and millionaire part...but true this...I've never been beat in an MMA fight...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom