Who is the Target? lol

sageadvice

Long Time Member
:) You guys made my day!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

What'Ya Talkin bout?

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

He plays jacks...not marbles.

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Ok Joey, I'll be stupid and bite. What is the punch line and who are you sitting up?

RELH

I have received in my po box, some very nice Christmas Cards from members here and included in them, has been a fair amount of pocket money.

I can't imagine how this has came to be or if there are strings attached but at this particular time, i'm struggling to keep things going. So at the least, those that sent Christmas wishes along with their generosity, have my heartfelt Thanks!

...and you guys ain't getting the money back! :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Hey Uncle Sage?

Did you forward My Name & Address to all of them that are 'Handin it Out'?:D

Go Ahead!

Make Me take it down!

9001hank2.jpg

well now i must have missed something Bess...

Back when i was fairly new on this mountain, a group of local Contractors got up $600. and offered it to me to rough up one of their like who they felt needed it. I seriously thought about takin the job but told them no, i'd gladly do it for free if he ever mouthed off to me but i was nobody's hit man. That's why my comment, "Who is the Target?"

Joey

I would say Bessy is the target ;-) He seems to always be putting it on himself. Merry Christmas !! >well now i must have missed
>something Bess...
>
>Back when i was fairly new
>on this mountain, a group
>of local Contractors got up
>$600. and offered it to
>me to rough up one
>of their like who they
>felt needed it. I seriously
>thought about takin the job
>but told them no, i'd
>gladly do it for free
>if he ever mouthed off
>to me but i was
>nobody's hit man. That's why
>my comment, "Who is the
>Target?"
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

I get Bills in my mailbox and they aren't the greenback kind, Santa must thought you didn't screw up this year.
Merry Christmas Joey

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

It's been a week and i went and picked up the mail down to the post office today. All i can think is that this MM bunch of people is the greatest bunch that i've ever come across. I'm not going to mention names because i'm sure that nobody of the few that even let me know who they were, have done this to see their name here, but i'm truly touched by you as a group, your generosity, and your Christmas well wishes.

It's a extremely nice thing you have done, all of you. My Thanks!

Joey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom