Who is you favorite outdoor personality?

3TOE

Very Active Member
For me it is without a doubt Jim Shockey. I went to the SCI show here in Vegas a few years ago, 2 days in a row & I was highly disappointed that he wasn’t there. I’m NOT one at all that gets celebrity star struck. I would walk past MOST & never even turn my head to have a look. I enjoy his perspective of the outdoors, conservation & the cycle of life in general. I think it would be pretty cool to meet him in person & spend a little time in camp with him.

Many years ago a DU Festival in Memphis, I met Phil Robertson. He was doing a live interview for a sports talk radio station. I couldn’t believe some of the stuff that came out of his mouth. Especially today because the person he was back then was substantially different from the one we all saw on Duck Dynasty. He was a super cool guy. I bought an autographed duck call from him that day. Unfortunately, I suppose that was just one more thing that I lost in my divorce. Lol

Who is your favorite outdoor personality that you would want to meet? Sit down to BS or hunt with?

Last edited:
I'll admit that I'm not a fanboy of any of the outdoor personalities. With that said, Nate Simmons gets my vote as the someone I'd like to hunt with. I have never met him but I really like the way he hunts but even moreso, love the way he verbally expresses why he hunts. He has a true love of the outdoors and his TV show Western Hunter does a great job of reflecting that.

Buncha snake oil salesmen always hawkin something….. get guys like Wiszard to buy the “buttout” tool….. I don’t need to idolize somebody for doing something I can already do.

paige spirianac!!!
that lady ya'll post who fishes in a tiny bikini!!
none of the idiots on tv who yell "smoked him!!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom