WHO IT IS???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
5640ashley_williams.jpg

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Don't know her name, but I like that naughty look in her eyes. Bet she's a little potty mouth bad girl

>
>Ashley Williams
>
>
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,
>I just stir it.[/font]

That's Ms Ashley Williams to you NVB!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

NVB....cheated. He probably "right clicked" on the picture and then looked at the properties and it showed her name....Gigs up NVB...LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Kilo, that's not cheating. That's just using my head.

Bess, I don't know etc she is. She's cute, but you can have her... In your dreams.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

LAST EDITED ON Apr-12-14 AT 10:05PM (MST)[p]So NVB?

She's not Cute enough or Foul Mouthed enough for you?

"Fowl mouthed"? She talks about poultry? I'd rather make her bark like a dog.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup, I just stir it.[/font]

It's Foul!

Not Fowl!

Check My Post & Pay attention!:D

I have it on good authority she does have a thing or fascination about men's Johnsons and just cant stop talking or writing about them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom