who makes a 33 inch draw?

I

IDhunter

I have been looking for several years for a new bow but have had a tough time. All the bows I have found in archery shops are too short. I prefer Browning, but their longest draw is 31 inches. Do any of you know which manufacturers make a bow that is at least 40 inches axle to axle and has at least a 33 inch draw? I know Mathews does, but I can't even begin to afford one of them. I think it kind of funny that every generation that comes along is on average taller than the one before it and yet the new bows are getting shorter instead of longer. Thanks for any info
IDhunter

I appreciate the advice, but I am trying to find a bow that has been made withing the last 3 to 4 years, almost all of the older bows have longer draws, the browning I shoot now is a 32 1/2 inch draw and it was made in 88. I just haven't been able to find a newer bow with a longer draw length. Thanks
IDhunter

I would still look into the new hoyt I know its about 36" long but I dont know how much the draw length can be adjusted...also look at the fred bear bow.

IDhunter.... on the web site for Hoyt it shows two bows that have 33" draw length ProTecxt2000 37" axle to axle and a 33" draw length...also the Proelitext2000 samething 37" axle to axle and 33" draw length...

IDhunter, you also might get a hold of a guy that runs an archery shop here in AZ. He runs Archery Headquarters. He is about 6'6" and I'm sure he has a very long draw. If anyone would know who all makes the long draws he will. You can do a google search for Archery Headquarters and I'm sure you'll find thier website. If not let me know and I'll post it.

33" draw? You must be a big mo-fo. Mathews made a bow for Shaq that might fit you just right, maybe you can con him into hookin you up with it when he's done!

Tim Gillingham, a local pro and Gold Tip rep around here has one of those monster Shaq bows as well. He's also about 6'6" or 6'7" tall. Mathews will make one, but I believe they are unbelievably expensive.

Call your local Mathews dealer and see what it's called.

Cheers,
Pete

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom