Who pulled a Cabela's?

Dropped mine of Sunday and put them in the box out front. I used the only 100% dependable carrier....ME! Good luck to all that applied!

My daughter and I dropped ours off on Tuesday around noon. Had my daughter put them in and she put the apps in lucky box #7. Of course, we had to say a little prayer to the draw gods afterwards. Kaibab first choice and 17A 2nd.

Good Luck everyone.

Holy S@#&, I almost blew it. Had to next day air it from Idaho on monday. If it had closed on Monday, I would have been cooked. I hope it made it? I only have 4 points for deer, not expecting to draw. Next year I catapult to 6 points, still not enough for Arizona...

I had a buddy in Alaska sent me all his applications. Got them Monday at 5 p.m., checked them over and had them in the drop box at Region III at 6:30 p.m.

Talk about close!

Don Martin

Now he owes me a big slab of King salmon the next time he comes down!

I sent mine regular mail on Wednesday the 4th from Utah. If my check was cashed does that mean they got it in time?

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom