Who Still Eats Stuffed Peppers???

Blank

Long Time Member
I love them, any way and any time. Tonight I over cooked a little bit (wife had a doctor's appt, which ran over an hour), but they were delicious! Green bell peppers, with ground beef and wild rice. Yellows were shredded rotisserie chicken with Basmati white rice and cream of chicken soup. Lots of sour cream and mozzarella cheese to make them gooey!! What a great tasting meal.

F19A78B9-1686-4FF3-ADF8-0455F7CE7DFD_1_201_a.jpeg

31DD7032-96A8-4C1C-9DA3-2DF232FB306B_1_201_a.jpeg

Eating one as I type. Not much left for a picture though. I cut the tops off, stuff with seasoned sausage, top with grated parm cheese then to the smoker for a couple hours. Last ones I topped with a jalapeno popper.

One of my favorites!! Love them with venison burger. Meat stays nice and moist. Love the stuffed pepper soup as well. Well done sir.

Blank,
I love all of your posts until now. I never liked stuffed peppers as a kid and still don't. The only thing different now is I don't have to eat them, as a kid if they were on the table you ate them.

Not all stuffed peppers are created equally!!! I would wager that Blank could make some that even Bh1955 would like. (Kinda like meatloaf for me. It depends on who makes it)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom