Who will it be?

Feleno

Long Time Member
So Michael Sam becomes first openly gay player drafted in NFL. Which raises the question, who will be the first hunter here to come out? Odds are it will be a Clubhouse member but with all the members (pardon the pun) here it could be anyone. Who is going to take the big step and open the door for the flood of other hunters ready to come out?

All I know is that it is going to take a little longer for the Refs to break up the pile....

>All I know is that it
>is going to take a
>little longer for the Refs
>to break up the pile....
>

LMMFAO!!!

JUDAS F'er!

Ain't this a (Straight!) Huntin Site?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

F'dude, I think it's well known that the loudest homophobe usually turns out to be the gay one. Oh yeah, that's gonna make it hard to figure out who that would be around here.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

>F'dude, I think it's well known
>that the loudest homophobe usually
>turns out to be the
>gay one. Oh yeah, that's
>gonna make it hard to
>figure out who that would
>be around here.
>
>[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I
>just stir it.[/font]

Well NVB!

I'll take Cedit for one of the LOUDEST,Surely not the LOUDEST!

But I'll be F'D if I'm taking any Credit looking that other Direction!

There's gotta be a few of them downstairs on the Political Forum though!

Like B_F_E once said:

Nothing wrong with 2 Gay Chicks!

As long as they're Both HOT!:D

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I vote, that people who mention the word 'Clubhouse' and 'piles' in same thread, be made honorary president (excluding this post of course)of said Clubhouse.

Cute couple........
9811image.jpg

1283eagle_government.jpg

LAST EDITED ON May-12-14 AT 08:57PM (MST)[p]I heard They found a tight end for sam with the Packers...
Haha ok ok.. movin on.

If anyone buys a Big Agnes 2 man tent and tries to put 2 men it.....Well you gay.

Used ours with my son this weekend, and I would never share that thing with another guy.

I agree!
I used a 2 man, by myself, on a 12 day backpack trip in Canada and it's just right for 1average sized guy!
There are a few females who I would share it with but when it was time to sleep they would have to go!
I just bought a 3 man for me and my wife. It's just right for the two of us.
Man, those tents run small!
Zeke

He would have fit right in in Frisco!!! Just sayin....

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

You all might be gay and just don't know it...
Until you get your eyes glued shut you just don't
know....FYI I have never been their...but if one of you
want to buy the beer and talk about it ......well am sure
Their are going to be some takers here.
Jester

LAST EDITED ON May-15-14 AT 11:38AM (MST)[p]>You all might be gay and
>just don't know it...
>Until you get your eyes glued
>shut you just don't
>know....FYI I have never been their...but
>if one of you
>want to buy the beer and
>talk about it ......well am
>sure
>Their are going to be some
>takers here.
>Jester

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Things that make you go "HUH?"

Like I said, "NOT IT"
Zeke

I don't need perfect pills,like it or not I can think for myself,and IMO as long as he leaves it off the field its HIS business

LAST EDITED ON May-15-14 AT 09:16PM (MST)[p]>At least you didn't scream this
>time, must of found your
>last pill before you got
>back here ......

William B. Frandsen do you feel like a real big man picking on a woman?

LAST EDITED ON May-15-14 AT 11:00PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-15-14 AT 10:46?PM (MST)

Will Ballard ,who pissed in your cheerio's ?
Nope not picking on little red, just teasing a bit.
Guess you got a problem with that, suppose your happy pill refill isn't there yet???
Oh , excuse me, your upset about the chubhouse invite you never got....
I see you think you know me or are trying to intimidate me, try harder big boy
BTW Red can handle herself pretty well, she can put you and me to shame
Lighten up Will geeeesh

Boy boys boys you're both pretty ...I can handle my own but Will thanks for trying to be a gentlemen...Buttshot Since you know so much about pills, maybe you are the one on something just saying !!! :)

I think this thread is like a pressure cooker waiting to explode.

Everyone is getting a little irritable waiting for someone to come forward?

Shame on you Feleno!:)

Eel

I think the Rams really screwed up drafting Sam....and I don't think they'll sign him for one reason and one reason only. Don't you think the opposing running backs will run just THAT much faster or make that one more unbelievable move as to NOT have Michael Sam laying on them? Just saying.....

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

>I think the Rams really screwed
>up drafting Sam....and I don't
>think they'll sign him for
>one reason and one reason
>only. Don't you think the
>opposing running backs will run
>just THAT much faster or
>make that one more unbelievable
>move as to NOT have
>Michael Sam laying on them?
>Just saying.....
>
>Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good
>health for granted because it
>can be gone in a
>heartbeat. Please go back and
>read the last line. This
>time really understand what it
>says.
Wiz that's funny! I think most people will be fed up with him afther he goes on the Oprah show.

We'll never feel the same way again when we hear the term "he pulled his groin"

Stats say about 5% of males are gay. Not sure how many "members" MM has but even at a 1000 its fairly likely someone in the campfire likes dark chocolate.

Well Boyd you have always shown latent homosexual tendencies and proved to all by attacking a member of the opposite sex.

Got me there Fireball, Won't deny using my perfect pills daily. When I miss a couple days of em , I refrain from posting, specialy since BCB is the only one to post in caps without screaming.....

Or something ;-)

Dang Will, after posting 4 times in your short career under that phony name, it's hard to understand how you know me so well. If the fire is a little to warm for ya, you can always call me.
You won't though, chickensheeit.
You really jumped at the chance to defend one of the best teasers here , talk about showing your tendencies ROFLMAO

>how do you know for sure?
>
>jester

jester just stepped up to the Plate!

>>how do you know for sure?
>>
>>jester
>
>
>jester just stepped up to the
>Plate!
>
>
>
>
>