Who's Going Bear Hunting

B

balz

Figured we are month away but I have never hunted them before so I am pretty excited about this year. Got a Friend up in Ruidoso who has been scouting a few out for me and him so with a little luck this year could be the year.

Jordan

always have a bear tag ever year in my pocket! see few when hunting..never get a shot...hope this year!!! Good Luck

vinihunt =)

That is how I keep them out of camp! I just buy a tag and they stay away. I like Vinny get one every year just in case. I will be up in 53, so maybe i'll see one coming out of the wild life managemant area. Good luck!

I figure I'm gonna be up there scouting and STILL looking for sheds so might as well get a tag and carry the .338-378 just in case!

Ive taken several people. never used dogs, always went horseback. if its hot the bears will go to water in the heat of the day. also watch the oak trees if they have acorns. you can see the trees shakin-- probably a bear in it
good luck

Oh heck ya I can hardly wait thanks for the tip. Good luck to all of you also.

Jordan

Just another excuse for me to scout my elk and deer hunt areas. Got a shot at one last year, but missed. Started after another that I spotted in an acorn patch across a wide canyon, but then got distracted by 6X7 bull. My elk hunt was still a week away; darn elk did wait around for me when I showed up again seven days later. And wouldn't you know it, my buddies spotted the same bear just a few draws over from where I waiting to ambush that elk. Neither of them had a bear tag. Ah well, such is hunting.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom