WHO'S THE SMART-ASS STICKFLIPPER THAT PULLED THIS OFF???

Reminds me of AOC.
woodscrew.jpg

Everything about this is stupid. Whoever shot it, is stupid (and maybe mentally ill). Taking it to a veterinarian, also stupid. A Peacock blood transfusion.?? Friggin clown world.

It reflects badly on bow hunters because they called it "a hunter's bow"... won't matter if they find a serial killer in training later who has killed many domesticated animals... they'll remember it was "a hunter's bow".

For anyone that has lived with peacocks......whoever let it roam the neighborhood should get an arrow....
Ya, I tend to agree……. there’s one running around our little neighborhood, he been less of a pain in the butt than others that have roamed our streets in the past but…… he’s still a nuance. Not at all well mannered like the quail that slip in an out of the yards.

Still……. Unless there’s a back story to it, like it’s been squawking day and night under somebody window or scratching the paint on someone Tesla, sh!tting all over somebody back yard swimming pool…… it’s a pretty bullsh!t thing to do, to the neighborhood mascot.

Ya, I tend to agree……. there’s one running around our little neighborhood, he been less of a pain in the butt than others that have roamed our streets in the past but…… he’s still a nuance. Not at all well mannered like the quail that slip in an out of the yards.

Still……. Unless there’s a back story to it, like it’s been squawking day and night under somebody window or scratching the paint on someone Tesla, sh!tting all over somebody back yard swimming pool…… it’s a pretty bullsh!t thing to do, to the neighborhood mascot.
I didn't know you drove a Tesla!

Those birds might be colorful, but they are a noisy mess. You can not start your lawnmower before 8am. Why should you have to listen to something screaming like it’s being strangled 24/7.

For anyone that has lived with peacocks......whoever let it roam the neighborhood should get an arrow....
Back in the early 90s, I attended the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey. Lots of peacocks wandering the grounds. I tried to sleep in on on Sunday mornings. No luck. Six months of listening to them. I was on the top floor, so no worry of them coming in.

...the dude/dudette who let fly is just an azzzzhole.

I know of 1 that was named Henry that went missing after the 3rd time I caught him on my new F450.
I only knew his name because the neighbor posted his milk carton picture on facebook .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom