Why do you tell all????

4x4elk

Why does most everyone tell all, then after opening day you come back and complain about how many people you seen in your "area"???
I don't mean to sound like a total ars here but, some guys get on here and dang near give the gps reading's or photo's with well known peaks in the back ground and expect to keep it a secret. There are so many people that visit this sight that are member's but there are so many more that visit that are not just to get the information. Now I am not saying I dont't enjoy the picture's and story's (cuz that is what hunting is all about) but sometimes it is best to leave a little info out or crop the tops of photo's off and yes I do know that there is more and more archery hunts every year and only so much public land available. All I am saying is keep a little bit of the details under your hat on a public forum!

4X4elk!!!

THESE BOYS ARE ON MY ANAL ALL THE TIME CUZZ I WON'T POST PUICTURES!!!

I DON'T LIST EXACT LOCATIONS!!!

WHEN SOMEBODY DOES,WATCH THEM!!!

HELL THEY DOUBT I EVEN HUNT!!!

THATS O.K.!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WITH THE TRUE MEANING OF PISSCUTTER:SUB TROPHY QUALITY OF THE SPECIES,IF YOU USE THE WORD PISSCUTTER YOU'D BETTER KNOW WHAT IT MEANS OR EVERY M.M. MEMBER & EVERY PERSON ON THE WWW WILL BE LAUGHING THEIR ASSES OFF AT YOU!!!

Umm.... I don't see that at all. It is very hard to get specific information from anybody on this site, and for good reason, they don't want people around. Just because you see a well known landmark in the background does not necassarily mean you know how to get where the picture was. Yes, there are a few people who post exact locations, however they are few and far between.

Like I said before, where I hunt you need to work your butt off and as for the specific area, I invest the time to scour that out just before the season. By the time I tell someone about it, it does them no good anyway as far as taking an animal. Really not concerned about it at all, there are enough road hunters and lazy hunters out there that I never see too many people. One peak I hunt is four miles long and two+ miles wide. Big area.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom