Why I call you mallet swingers.

>
>
>
>DW you did it now
>, they are butt hurt.
>

It was the bombshell that was the beginning of the end!

#livelikezac

Dems' midterm advantage narrows among registered voters as Trump's approval rating rises, poll finds

Another 2 years of GOP leadership in the House just might have very long term ramifications . This Aweful crap of the suits in top level leadership roles at DOJ and FBI during Obamas presidency is getting sunlight. What a tragedy for our nation BUT it must be exposed and those guilty prosecuted to the full extent possible . I'm pretty certain those folks visiting here on MM will be voting....make every effort to encourage those you know to vote as well. The Demoncrats must not regain control and STOP these revelations from coming into the light . The boots within the DOJ and FBI need our help, they are tainted by just a few sour apples politically appointed by Obama

Well . . . this IS a bombshell! I heard that there is incontrovertible evidence that Trump used Russian dressing on a salad during the 2016 presidential campaign! This, I think it is fair to say, IS the beginning of the end. Surely, with this new revelation, Trump is beginning to feel the walls closing in on him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom