Why is it?

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Why is it that the US now has more CoronaVirus cases than anywhere in the world? Even more than China, who had this whole thing sneak up on them.
Has our government failed us? Or what has? Was it downplayed too long?
The Florida governor is still downplaying it in comparison to most states.
How could our government not have a plan for something like this? Why did it take so much time before anything significant done? It wasn’t until the NBA shutdown before it was ever taken seriously.
Now we’ve got more cases than anywhere else and our death toll will almost certainly surpass that of all other countries.

Why don't you ask that question from Obama and Biden. During their 8 years in office they cut millions of dollars from the budget of the CDC, Center disease Control that deals with outbreaks like this.
I recall Trump being criticize by certain Democrats for the early steps he took to stop possible carriers from coming into this country. Maybe you should send your question to them.
RELH

Part of the problem is people these days have a problem distancing from others when they should be and following the guidelines that are setup to help slow this shi* down. Also most of the counties in Colorado with the least cases of Covid 19 have no large towns or ski areas.

Our Federal Govt blew it big time plain & simple by not jumping on it back in Mid Dec when we were warned !!! Just like Pearl Harbor , Korea, Vietnam , 9/11, the CIA & NSA & entire Fed agencies failed us ! Never should have happened !! Lots of heads should Roll, starting with the Top Ones. Every country on earth did better than the USA-- shameful beyond belief-- what a nightmare, one of our most disgusting failures!! This disaster will indeed define our entire generation.
Jerry Gold-- ? Ft Collins, Colorado

Comules-- The facts speak for themselves. Not subject to interpretation either. No one at a high level was watching or minding the guard duty to sound the alarm & take serious action to make things happen. Sad thing is -- history repeats itself, years from now we'll screw up again with another catastrophe because no one studies history anymore. It will happen-- guaranteed. Jerry Gold ?-Ft Collins, Colorado

Well. We could have less than China by doing what they did, quit testing.

Who do you blame? CHINA.
Then YOURSELF. If you have anything with a made in China tag, then you are to blame. We did buisness with the devil, knowing who they are, and what they do, but did it anyway.

We have so many cases because we are looking for it, and honestly reporting it. Unlike CHINA and RUSSIA.

Don't get twisted. This pandemic is 100%MADE IN CHINA. Every death from it is 100% China's fault.

Lung pow sicken, was just getting started here in the U.S. when cities wanted to celebrate THE YEAR OF THE RAT, along with China.
Strange, China Corona Virus, Chinese Luner New Year celebrations and democRATS telling us to ignore warnings, and come celebrate in mass to suport china towns across America...

We just don't understand Chinese arithmetic. It real hard. And Jerry's right about the fed's blowing it.

I believe it’s because the virus has been here and around for a hell of a lot longer than people think it has been.

truth is, a lot more people have it and have had it than is admitted. And the USA death rate is significantly lower than the world. But don’t let stuff like that stand in your way captain hyperbole.

there are a lot of places that aren’t getting microphone time right now that show what I am saying is true.

I do not and will not take any cdc or any WHO or any government entity at their word.

I think the magnitude of the whole thing is a sham and it relies on people
Like you to continue to spread and fear monger.
Be careful, yes. Commit suicide over it and run and hide? Never.

There is a difference between being scared and behaving sensibly. Flat earth don't believe your own eyes arguments don't add much.

Well. We could have less than China by doing what they did, quit testing.

Who do you blame? CHINA.
Then YOURSELF. If you have anything with a made in China tag, then you are to blame. We did buisness with the devil, knowing who they are, and what they do, but did it anyway.

We have so many cases because we are looking for it, and honestly reporting it. Unlike CHINA and RUSSIA.

Don't get twisted. This pandemic is 100%MADE IN CHINA. Every death from it is 100% China's fault.
I agree that it’s hard to trust China numbers, but what about other countries? Hard to believe that all countries are lying about cases and deaths. No real benefit for them all to lie.
I just wonder why the U.S. has now ended up with what’s arguably the most cases in the world...???

Well to bring this a bit of full circle to other threads, everyone said we should ban baiting because it congregates animals and makes it easier to spread disease. Well look at pictures in NYC in the last week with a shelter in place, people are packed waiting for takeout or in the subway. No one has enough food so they have to congregate to get food. Hence the continued spread.

Why is it that the US now has more CoronaVirus cases than anywhere in the world? Even more than China, who had this whole thing sneak up on them.
How could our government not have a plan for something like this? Why did it take so much time before anything significant done? It wasn’t until the NBA shutdown before it was ever taken seriously.
Now we’ve got more cases than anywhere else and our death toll will almost certainly surpass that of all other countries.
I’m not sure that China has been very honest about there numbers. I obviously don’t know but it’s not mu
I would say that us having more cases then China is ignorant. I’m also wondering where these news sources are even getting numbers? I know where I live they aren’t testing unless you are very sick. I know of a few people with symptoms who won’t be tested. How do you get accurate data? My county shows like 16 cases I know it’s way more. Did our government pull the pin? Maybe, but it hasn’t just been the federal gov. What about our state governments?

Founder, have you ever thought we have more freedom(s) than most countries? US citizens aren't used to being told to stay home. We travel great distances to be with friends, family, outdoors, work,etc. I think the American way of life has a lot to play in all of the cases we are seeing compared to other countries.

Seems like when bad things happen there are always a few, Jerry Gold from Fort Collins (typical liberal/ Colorado)is a perfect example, who feel they need to blame others for the bad things that happen in the world. I bet Jerry can't even say China is at fault and say it's a virus that originated in China. Maybe the Jerry's (sheeple) of the world need to wake up and be more accountable for their own actions, instead of having the "Federal Government" dictate their daily life. Jerry did you, your family/friends self isolate on your own, or did you wait for your government to give you direction? Do you need to be directed by the "Federal Government" to use the bathroom, go hunting, drive your car? The writing was on the wall everytime your turned on the TV, listened to the news, but you had to be directed/told what you needed to do. You're the exact type of guy who would of blamed the government if they would of shut down everything and this virus thing was all for not. Maybe sir, you need to look in he mirror when you start blaming everyone but yourself. I guess we should cage our residents (Phillipines), or make them disappear (China) if they fail to comply with what the government tells them.

Take care everyone and be safe, I hope everyone comes out on the others side with their health. We should be looking out for each other instead of blaming one another, but that's what liberals have been brainwashed to do. Good luck....

The reason we have to tell everyone what to do is because some people can't seem to figure it out on their own.

I have a hard time reconciling your last paragraph with rest of your post. I don't even see why you are flexing on Jerry. He said this is in part a failure of government. Refute his points instaed of calling names.

I agree that it’s hard to trust China numbers, but what about other countries? Hard to believe that all countries are lying about cases and deaths. No real benefit for them all to lie.
I just wonder why the U.S. has now ended up with what’s arguably the most cases in the world...???

Italy is testing 5k a day. So, they are testing ONLY the sickest.

Same with us. 100k confirmed means there's probably 9x that according to estimates. Perhaps 50x that by others.

I dontt understand the fascination with confirmed cases. Deaths maybe. But confirmed cases don't tell you anything. They would include folks from Jan, who have long since recovered.

The media is telling A STORY, not THE STORY.

THE STORY is how many folks didnt die because of our top notch medical people. Or how many recovered on their own.

But that doesn't drive clicks.

CNN was rated behind the Home and Garden Network a month ago. It's not hard to figure out why that 100k number is so exciting to them.

We have more cases because we test more people.

Last edited:
Who said anything about any other country than China lieing? CHINA has a huge benefit from lieing. Now they are saying all new cases were imported?

Why America? NEW YORK CITY. When you have the Mayor sending out tweets just before the shutdown encouraging people down to China town, suggesting shows to see?

With the Big Apple now the epicenter of the coronavirus outbreak in the United States, New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio said Sunday that critics should not be "focusing" on "anything looking back on any level of government right now" -- including his previous statements urging his constituents to go about their lives and not worry about the virus.

On Jan. 24, de Blasio said New Yorkers should "continue living as you have"; on Feb. 14 he said, "this should not stop you from going about your life ... from going out to Chinatown and going out to eat"; and on Mar. 13, he reiterated "we wanted people to go on about their lives." (The Trump administration restricted travel from China on Jan. 31 in response to the mounting coronavirus threat -- a move many Democrats and media outlets characterized as irresponsible and unnecessary.)

The Democrats pointing the finger at Trump is another attempt by them to keep you from looking at their dirty back yard.

RELH

Bluehair, I just get so tired of people blaming the federal government for everything. Let's be honest it's not the federal government they are blaming, it's the Trump haters, Democrats and liberals who are blaming Trump and the Republicans. Typical playbook move to make everything about politics. Just look at the governor in LA. He's blaming the federal government (Trump) for not canceling Mardi Gras. Last I checked that was a local event not run by the feds. Now we have Pelosi blaming Trump. It's all ridiculous. Additionally, if you don't like my last paragraph use the ignore button that founder now has on the website.

Last edited:
Liberals will blame it on trump. But in all honesty, he has been attempting to shine light on it and fight it since early to mid January. He was called xenophobic, we were told he was just distracting from the impeachment bs, and told by LIBERAL mayors and governor after liberal mayor and governor not to worry about it. Being told now that trump said it was a hoax(watch the interview, says dems downplaying it and attempting to say he didn't do enough was their next big hoax), and that he didn't do enough. He has been trying, but just like everything else, fighting with liberals the whole way. If anyone votes for these pond scum(if we have an election), then you are a fool. I thought our citizens would be smart enough to realize a virus can spread, but most of us are too dumb to even realize it. We Americans are to blame for the amount of cases, no one else. Sure, china should have been honest, and Liberals should have fallen in line instead of making it seem like it was a distraction from their witch hunt, but WE ARE THE ONES WHO REFUSE TO DISTANCE. New Yorkers and big cities everywhere are packed in with each other, at the advise of their mayors and governors. Then, when it gets out of control, they want to quarantine, and point fingers at trump. Saying it's his fault. And little sheep believe their every words.

Founder, have you ever thought we have more freedom(s) than most countries? US citizens aren't used to being told to stay home. We travel great distances to be with friends, family, outdoors, work,etc. I think the American way of life has a lot to play in all of the cases we are seeing compared to other countries.

Seems like when bad things happen there are always a few, Jerry Gold from Fort Collins (typical liberal/ Colorado)is a perfect example, who feel they need to blame others for the bad things that happen in the world. I bet Jerry can't even say China is at fault and say it's a virus that originated in China. Maybe the Jerry's (sheeple) of the world need to wake up and be more accountable for their own actions, instead of having the "Federal Government" dictate their daily life. Jerry did you, your family/friends self isolate on your own, or did you wait for your government to give you direction? Do you need to be directed by the "Federal Government" to use the bathroom, go hunting, drive your car? The writing was on the wall everytime your turned on the TV, listened to the news, but you had to be directed/told what you needed to do. You're the exact type of guy who would of blamed the government if they would of shut down everything and this virus thing was all for not. Maybe sir, you need to look in he mirror when you start blaming everyone but yourself. I guess we should cage our residents (Phillipines), or make them disappear (China) if they fail to comply with what the government tells them.

Take care everyone and be safe, I hope everyone comes out on the others side with their health. We should be looking out for each other instead of blaming one another, but that's what liberals have been brainwashed to do. Good luck....
I call them as they are. Not as I wish. We have the Federal Govt to do those things we as citizens cannot do for ourselves or that the States cannot or will not do. The Feds totally blew this virus disaster back in Dec by not jumping all over & ringing the alarm bells on it. Instead, they had their heads up their rears in crooked pandering to acquit Trump when he should have been convicted like in the House !!!
I don't like either China or Russia & they are not & never will be our "friends" on any matter &'yes China is a nasty mess & always has been !! Be happy you live here in the good Ole USA. Plus Russia is a huge country that is a monster series of unmarked mass graves from hundreds of years of purges & killings by those in charge. They attacked our elections in 2016 & will do again in 2020 & beyond. Jerry Gold ? Ft Collins, Co

I like (not) that every post is a round trip to hate Trump. You crack me up.... and I am sure you think

Hillary is innocent
Bill never soiled that blue dress
Obama was not a terrorist
Biden is not creepy "neck breather, hair sniffer, gropper"
Pelosi is Hot
Schiff tells the truth
Nadler is Credible
Schumer is sane
CNN tells the truth
MSNBC tells the truth
Etc.

USA has more cases because the USA has more resources to test. It would be foolish to think that because of that the USA will have more deaths. It is also very, very foolish to compare the USA to other countries because the demographics are so different. Only an alarmist would think there is a parallel.

What was happening in late Dec to have had this fly under the radar? Oh, that's right. Impeachement scam.

There was plenty of time to get ready for when it hit. There was plenty of time to limit, screen, and restrict international travel.

It didn't take long for that shyster pelosi to start dragging Trump into being responsible for deaths because of his "inaction".

If anyone is to blame, it's you Madam Speaker...

I'm sure old Jerry will be glad to get his check but will probably complain it wasn't enough and wants more. That's the problem with liberals. They get a taste of the milk and end up wanting the cow.....for free.

Our Federal Govt blew it big time plain & simple by not jumping on it back in Mid Dec when we were warned !!! Just like Pearl Harbor , Korea, Vietnam , 9/11, the CIA & NSA & entire Fed agencies failed us ! Never should have happened !! Lots of heads should Roll, starting with the Top Ones. Every country on earth did better than the USA-- shameful beyond belief-- what a nightmare, one of our most disgusting failures!! This disaster will indeed define our entire generation.
Jerry Gold-- ? Ft Collins, Colorado
?

Please quit trash talking our government.
The United States has more freedoms and wealth than any other country in the world. We are a huge country with lots and lots of people. Everyone is free to come and go as we please. The borders are mostly wide-open.
If you think you would be better off in China or Italy or Spain go for it.

Instead of believing everything you hear on the news and trash talking your own government you should be getting on your knees and thanking God for everything you have here.

Bwahahahahahh........ Bwahahahahaha.......... Bwahahahahahah!!!!

Holy crap man I take a MM vacation and come back and we have Jerry!!!! LMAO Trump could cure COVID 19 himself and Jerry would find a problem with it. ROTFLMMFAO!! So let me get this straight... Every time there is some virus floating around in a country like China we should immediately shut down our entire economy and go into hiding? Bullshyt!!! You libtards cried when Trump banned China travel!! Bwahahahaaa..... Jerry??? SMDH!!

A lot your non sense & grade school name calling just speaks for itself. Not worthy of a response . The name calling is just like Humpty Trumpty emits all the time. ?
Don't bother with the facts, mind made up already. By the way, earth is still round.
Have a fun day ! Jerry Gold ? Ft Collins, Co

A lot your non sense & grade school name calling just speaks for itself. Not worthy of a response . The name calling is just like Humpty Trumpty emits all the time. ?
Don't bother with the facts, mind made up already. By the way, earth is still round.
Have a fun day ! Jerry Gold ? Ft Collins, Co

Lol....your a funny little liberal aren't you.

Bluehair, I just get so tired of people blaming the federal government for everything. Let's be honest it's not the federal government they are blaming, it's the Trump haters, Democrats and liberals who are blaming Trump and the Republicans. Typical playbook move to make everything about politics. Just look at the governor in LA. He's blaming the federal government (Trump) for not canceling Mardi Gras. Last I checked that was a local event not run by the feds. Now we have Pelosi blaming Trump. It's all ridiculous. Additionally, if you don't like my last paragraph use the ignore button that founder now has on the website.
Trump is utterly irrelevant to my view of the federal performance on the matter. For years the feds have dictated policy on public health matters by the way the pay for the services. As the biggest consumer of health services, they specified the system.

Within the last few presidential terms, my countrymen and their masters in Warshington made unprecedented attempts to federalize the entire system. I am entirely in my right to sound the alarm bell and to demand the machine be held to account.

I am disturbed that more people don't see it.

I won't be getting one but I'm sure you are. Hell even illegals will get something out of this. You liberals give them something today and one day you guys get votes in return. So what are you doing with yours? Do tell and show the ripped up pictures. Hell maybe you can buy the cow instead of drinking the milk for once. Kind of like when you got your Obama phone.

Jerry, you need to stay out of the dispensary it's killing your brain cells.

I'm not getting one but I'm sure you are. So what are you doing with yours? Do tell and show the ripped up pictures. Hell maybe you can buy the cow instead of drinking the milk for once. Kind of like when you got your Obama phone.
Wrong, yet again. I don't qualify either.

I'm getting one. I'm taking it to the gunstore, or to fix whatever the snow felled off my cabin. My biggest risk is that my wife gets it first, so I have to be on my toes.

So it sounds like the majority here don’t feel that it’s the governments fault at all....???
Sounds like most just believe the other countries are lying about numbers.
That certainly may be true of some, but I can’t believe they’re all lying. There’s just no reason to do so. China.....I could see them not being fully truthful. I’ve heard that they’re not even counting cases unless the infected needs serious help in a hospital. That’s probably what we need to be doing here. I’d rather see the trends of hospitalization and deaths. Case numbers really aren’t that telling. I’ll agree with others who’ve pointed that out.
But we are in a massive mess here and there’s has got to be things that could’ve been handled better.
I think Trumps done ok, but I do think some stuff could’ve been planned for better. You could say the same about the governor of NY. You’d think he would’ve known that NYC is likely one of the first places to be hit hard.
I guess I just envision that with all the resources and people these leaders have under them, that we could’ve done something to avoid what could be multiple months of everyone locked up at home, and an economy that could be horribly hurt.

When did our government first pick up the phone and tell the CEO of 3M to gin up the mask production.

The memo isn't out yet, but this national election will be a referendum on public health policy and the role of government in our lives generally. We have lost every time.

Think of how dumb the average person you know is. Now ponder that half the world is dumber than him.

See, here's the problem and why it's so hard not to call people names on here. There are some patently stupid people that inhabit this planet and for whatever reason, there seems to be no shortage of them that post on this forum.

A really, really stupid person once said that the federal government blew it by not jumping on this thing back in mid December when they were warned. Well... let's see, the WHO country office in China wasn't even notified about this until 12-31-19. The WHO didn't even issue a public health emergency until 1-30-20 and the CDC only started screening 3 airports on 1-17-20.

So, the day after the WHO issues a PHE, Trump bans China travel while the WHO is cautioning against the overuse of travel restrictions and liberals are losing their collective minds calling Trump a racist. Meanwhile, the Democrat beacon of hope and future presidential landslide loser Joe Biden is saying that walls and banning all travel won't work to contain COVID 19. Health experts however are telling people to stay home as much as possible and isolate ourselves to slow or stop the spread and last time I checked, people's homes had.... walls!!

So anyway, the really stupid person and the other sheep like him that believe everything the media tells them would have us shutting down our entire economy except for essential services every time someone in another country gets the sniffles. We should spend 6 trillion dollars every time an old person dies in China from eating a bat? Just stop with the BS already.

The fact of the matter is that there does not exist a perfect response to an unprecedented event. This virus causes respiratory issues so we may not have enough ventilators but the next virus may cause you to bleed from your butthole so will we have enough blood on hand for this? Will it be the POTUS' fault? Should we stockpile a ventilator and blood supply for every man, woman and child? How are we supposed to ensure that the information that we get from the host country is true? China lied big time in the beginning of this and now they are lying again about the recovery, and so is Russia but we should shut down our economy every time these liars fart so that really stupid people can be proud that we jumped on it early? Just stop already.

When did our government first pick up the phone and tell the CEO of 3M to gin up the mask production.

The memo isn't out yet, but this national election will be a referendum on public health policy and the role of government in our lives generally. We have lost every time.

Think of how dumb the average person you know is. Now ponder that half the world is dumber than him.
That would be interesting to know. The masks are something of such high importance, along with those respirators. I think everyone should be wearing masks when around other people for a while, but we don’t even have enough for medical folks. That’s one thing China has got on us.....masks. Everyone over there probably has 4 or 5.

I dont think all the governments are lying but I dont think they are testing enough either. The data is inconclusive at best.

The only thing that could have been done is to completely close the borders as soon as it started. But that could never happen in America today, with half the country wanting open borders. I think emergency healthcare equipment could have/should have been ready. But hindsight is 20/20. Other than the federal government probably needs to get out of the way. This has exposed a major flaw that the manufacturer for critical healthcare components should probably be done in the US, and the government needs to get on that.

I think local governments are the biggest failure. I go back to NYC, and look at all the people mingling, the mayor telling them to go out and not to worry about the virus. If there was one spot in America, where people should have been like oh **** this could get really ugly it is NYC. They could have gotten in front of it more.

Hey CAForkie, ok I concede that the current public health bureaucracy is defective (and I am clearly not a defender). But please don't tell me that that our intelligence agencies didn't see it coming. God help us.

Ok, question for all you chearleaders for the status quo. How bad do you think it really is around the world when compared to the best system in the world? We didn't see that?

Some would say this was a national defense crisis. We were invaded. Or really dumb.

Shall we go back to compulsory vaccinations like when my grangpa got his tropical diseases shot when he got shipped off to the jungles?

I call them as they are. Not as I wish. We have the Federal Govt to do those things we as citizens cannot do for ourselves or that the States cannot or will not do. The Feds totally blew this virus disaster back in Dec by not jumping all over & ringing the alarm bells on it. Instead, they had their heads up their rears in crooked pandering to acquit Trump when he should have been convicted like in the House !!!
I don't like either China or Russia & they are not & never will be our "friends" on any matter &'yes China is a nasty mess & always has been !! Be happy you live here in the good Ole USA. Plus Russia is a huge country that is a monster series of unmarked mass graves from hundreds of years of purges & killings by those in charge. They attacked our elections in 2016 & will do again in 2020 & beyond. Jerry Gold ? Ft Collins, Co

Hey Jerry.

What was happening in December? Oh ya, Ukraine

That would be interesting to know. The masks are something of such high importance, along with those respirators. I think everyone should be wearing masks when around other people for a while, but we don’t even have enough for medical folks. That’s one thing China has got on us.....masks. Everyone over there probably has 4 or 5.

3m answer back was get the lawyers off our backs. I use those masks. They are covered with warnings against what they don't protect against

I dont think all the governments are lying but I dont think they are testing enough either. The data is inconclusive at best.

The only thing that could have been done is to completely close the borders as soon as it started. But that could never happen in America today, with half the country wanting open borders. I think emergency healthcare equipment could have/should have been ready. But hindsight is 20/20. Other than the federal government probably needs to get out of the way. This has exposed a major flaw that the manufacturer for critical healthcare components should probably be done in the US, and the government needs to get on that.

I think local governments are the biggest failure. I go back to NYC, and look at all the people mingling, the mayor telling them to go out and not to worry about the virus. If there was one spot in America, where people should have been like oh **** this could get really ugly it is NYC. They could have gotten in front of it more.
Crap like Mardi Gras probably shouldn’t have been happening. In hindsight, ramping up the mask manufacturing in January could’ve been big.
You’d just think someone in the government would’ve seen this coming. They made a movie about it 8 years ago!!
contagion. You all see that? Crazy how close it is to what we’re seeing.

Mardi Gra, Spring break needs to be the state local authority.

What is amazing to me is how many people think they will survive armageddon, when they cant even stay inside their house a week.

So it sounds like the majority here don’t feel that it’s the governments fault at all....???
Sounds like most just believe the other countries are lying about numbers.
That certainly may be true of some, but I can’t believe they’re all lying. There’s just no reason to do so. China.....I could see them not being fully truthful. I’ve heard that they’re not even counting cases unless the infected needs serious help in a hospital. That’s probably what we need to be doing here. I’d rather see the trends of hospitalization and deaths. Case numbers really aren’t that telling. I’ll agree with others who’ve pointed that out.
But we are in a massive mess here and there’s has got to be things that could’ve been handled better.
I think Trumps done ok, but I do think some stuff could’ve been planned for better. You could say the same about the governor of NY. You’d think he would’ve known that NYC is likely one of the first places to be hit hard.
I guess I just envision that with all the resources and people these leaders have under them, that we could’ve done something to avoid what could be multiple months of everyone locked up at home, and an economy that could be horribly hurt.

I fully blame the democrat party for the delayed response. They were trying to impeach Trump, remember?

As far as numbers go, let's take a look at NM, news is getting really old on this. 237 cases confirmed positive, 2 deaths, 22 in the hospital and 26 confirmed recovered. 11,000 tests have been run. Does this mean we are awaiting a possible 10,763 more positives? Out of the other 187 positives, how many showed mild symptoms or were asymptomatic?

See, those are the numbers they aren't reporting because if 187 were no big deal at all, it means that 79% could do whatever like normal. At 79%, the remaining 10,763 tests will show 8,502 as mild or asymptomatic. Based on what is going on, we will see 2,260 more positives within the next two weeks, maybe...

3m answer back was get the lawyers off our backs. I use those masks. They are covered with warnings against what they don't protect against
They have an expiration date. Who decided that? Oh yeah, the guys who run the government. But only like 90% of them are lawyers.

Yep of the cheap clothe that does no good

Bluehair, suppose our intelligence agencies did see it coming, they probably also saw H1N1, sars, ebola, etc. too. Good luck predicting which illness to shut down the economy over.

The United States has too much liberal entitlement mentality.
A lot of people think they can do whatever they want whenever they want.
Especially in the younger generations. Although I am seeing in some older folks as well.
When we have a situation like this we all need to make some sacrifices and do our best to keep things under control.
Not go along thinking you can do whatever you want and expose others to harm.
Anyone that thinks they can do better than Trump should run for president. Ha you wouldn’t even get close. Give him some credit will you.
He took over a shipwreck left by the Obama administration.
To all the whiners about these virus precautions hurting their self employed business.
That’s the road you chose to take don’t blame the government for your problems.
Please don’t believe everything you hear on the news.
They will over exaggerate and dramatize everything just to keep you watching.
Let’s all work together and have some respect.
We will get through this.

Bluehair, suppose our intelligence agencies did see it coming, they probably also saw H1N1, sars, ebola, etc. too. Good luck predicting which illness to shut down the economy over.
We have a bureaucracy bigger that most economies to do just that. How's that working?

I wonder why the Obama administration didn't see this coming and add to the national stockpile while he was in office for 8 years? Maybe he was too busy blaming Bush to see his own shortcomings. I blame all this on Obama. See how that works bluehair/Jerry. Maybe you two should just sit back and be thankful us healthy folks are still paying your social security in such times of need. Your other welfare check should be here in 3 weeks. I'm sure the local dispensary will be happy to see the both of you and your $1,200 checks.

I am a net tax donor over my lifetime, and will be long after I'm dead. Its my money, but thanks for asking.

Your loyalty to party is funny. Trump is one of the biggest libs to be president in my lifetime. But I will vote for him again; his diligence to the judiciary earned my vote. Not his spending.

Do you think a dispensary would have been a good investment a few years ago? Just checking your capitalist and libertarian creds.

Here are the facts:
USA cases per million 7
Italy cases per million 178
Spain cases per million 146
France cases per million 40
Switzerland cases per million 35
Netherland cases per million 45
Belgium " " 37

Now, digging deeper per State, top 5:
New York 59,648
New Jersey 13,348
California 6,204
Michigan 5,486
Massachusetts 4,955
All of these are VERY left-leaning states. In my state, Idaho, the GOVERNOR was responsible for quarantine and self-isolation orders, NOT the president. If you take New York/New Jersey (same place geographically), this area accounts for 54% of cases IN THE ENTIRE USA. If you have been there, as many of you have, you will realize why. So, if you are going to BLAME anyone you should start with the leftists. However, the blame doesn't do anything to solve this.

So, stay at f'ing home. Urge your 18-30-year-olds to stop partying like its new years. That's the group I see running around like its a big joke.

To further put this in perspective, there have been 33,500 deaths due to COVID 19 worldwide, yet 16,000 die from hunger PER DAY. How big is that number going to grow now that we have gutted the world economy???

He's easy to bang on, Bloomberg ran the same story. Trump had three years to replenish the stock as well. Probably wasn't told about it and he's been spendin too much time defending himself against false allegations to discover it himself.

We have thousands of cities and counties across America that are reporting to the CDC. Who at the CDC totals all those numbers and reports them? Can they be trusted?

Not that I don't trust them.

Shame Jerry, POTUS was on this Way before the rest of the world P,ease be honest sir and review the CNN / MS DNC / WAPO / NYT reporting in Dec/ Jan. Your TDS makes your ignorance obvious, just the facts ma'am. CAN YOU Jerry explain how the WHO ( lol World Health Organization) covered up and lied about this virus protecting China ? Oh , let me guess.....it was Trumps fault. Our nation is in big trouble with the Jerry's ( and for that matter, the Founders)of this nation not being called out for the mistruths they spout .

They have an expiration date. Who decided that? Oh yeah, the guys who run the government. But only like 90% of them are lawyers.

A court. Same folks that demand a warning label on a 5 gallon bucket.

You know as sure as you are reading this the class action crowd will be running TV adds about "did you or a loved one get Wuhan Virus from a 3m mask, if so you're entitled to ......."

No one moves, or does anything without trying to protect themselves from the blood suckers.

I've seen lawyers are suing the Wynn because they didn't do enough to protect a gambler.

Bet your azz Amazon, Kroger, Wal-Mart, Costco will be getting swamped in lawsuits because they ate remaining open.

They started clinical trial on vaccines weeks ago. But it will take 18months because the ambulance chasers mean they researchers have to spend as much time lawyer proofing, as they do researching.

I like the bucket labels. My favorite goobermint nanny state overreach was the MSHA citation we recieved for having an unlocked closet in a field office trailer. The 5-gal water bottles stored in there were an impalement hazard. For reals.

I have a lot of dumb government stories. I am a lucky guy :)

The irony, a guy who didn't have the stones to be self reliant, like creating his own source of income, is telling others how they need to be.

Self reliant does not mean you have to have your own business. It means you don't rely on anyone but yourself to keep the lights on in your house or food on the table. Some people just don't have the knack to run a business just like some don't have the knack to put up with a whiny employer or boss at a publicly traded company.

Being on wellfare is not being self reliant.

hoss
I could say the same thing about most of the senseless crap you spew around here. But I have never directed a negative comment about anyone in particular. Sorry you took such offense to it but I guess the shoe must’ve fit.
You accuse me of things you know nothing about so let me tell you a little about myself.
I have been in construction as a small businessman for the past 48 years.
General contractor in California, Nevada and Idaho. And that does include being a drywaller at times.
I am one of the hardest workers you’ll ever know and I can say that with confidence. Sure I’ve been through some hard times and some ups and downs but I’ve always found a way through it without feeling sorry for myself and blaming someone else.
With my bare hands I built my own house in the country and it’s all paid in full. I am now living comfortably and do a lot of hunting every year. I have a wonderful loving family that includes five grandkids.
I have never blamed the government for any of my problems.
I’m just talking about the few complainers like yourself and Jerry that blame the government for all their own problems. The government isn’t trying to shut you down there trying to protect you, your loved ones and all Americans the best they can.
Is it perfect? No!
Could it be a whole lot worse? Yes!
By the way did you see the draw odds charts I sent you. No need to thank me I was just being friendly!

It is not anti-American to challenge government to act on behalf of the people rather than those with position. I remember when it was Republicans who led the charge for government accountability. Why are so many afraid to take the same position with regard to this administration? Is this really the first President ever to have a "perfect" record?

hoss
I could say the same thing about most of the senseless crap you spew around here. But I have never directed a negative comment about anyone in particular. Sorry you took such offense to it but I guess the shoe must’ve fit.
You accuse me of things you know nothing about so let me tell you a little about myself.
I have been in construction as a small businessman for the past 48 years.
General contractor in California, Nevada and Idaho. And that does include being a drywaller at times.
I am one of the hardest workers you’ll ever know and I can say that with confidence. Sure I’ve been through some hard times and some ups and downs but I’ve always found a way through it without feeling sorry for myself and blaming someone else.
With my bare hands I built my own house in the country and it’s all paid in full. I am now living comfortably and do a lot of hunting every year. I have a wonderful loving family that includes five grandkids.
I have never blamed the government for any of my problems.
I’m just talking about the few complainers like yourself and Jerry that blame the government for all their own problems. The government isn’t trying to shut you down there trying to protect you, your loved ones and all Americans the best they can.
Is it perfect? No!
Could it be a whole lot worse? Yes!
By the way did you see the draw odds charts I sent you. No need to thank me I was just being friendly!

Thanks.

You damn right the shoe fit. I ain't blaming the government for a thing. I've yet to have any government official show up on my job to help accomplish anything. And frankly, if im ok entering someone's home, and tgey are ok with it, it's not some county commisioners buisness.

Its A REAL easy decision for them to shut down others livlihoods, and businesses. It doesn't hurt them at all.

It is 100% the path I chose. 2 weeks ago buisness was booming. This wasn't a market correction, mortgage "bubble", or any of the countless other challenges to buisness like you had and I have.

This is government at the point of a gun.

Im glad you retired. There's millions of other dudes out busting azz trying to get there.

YOU NEVER dealt with this because it NEVER has happened before.

Self reliant does not mean you have to have your own business. It means you don't rely on anyone but yourself to keep the lights on in your house or food on the table. Some people just don't have the knack to run a business just like some don't have the knack to put up with a whiny employer or boss at a publicly traded company.

Being on wellfare is not being self reliant.

How is getting forcibly shut down being on Welfare? In Utah if you owned a bar you are closed. Any kind of event planning, CLOSED.

I have a friend that owns a restaraunt, he's about 2 weeks away from closed.

My mechanic, while being essential, is now worrying. Parts are from China, and now the domestic suppliers will be making medical supplies.

I can't even imagine what Las Vegas looks like.

I've got little sympathy for welfare queens. But this ain't that, and only blowhards talk otherwise.

3.3 million folks became instantly unemployed last week. Meaning they HAD JOBS, and lost them.

It ain't welfare.

Jerry is a very good person. I have known him to help others over the years. He doesn't hide behind his post. I would help him anytime.
I just don't agree with his political view.

DEMOCRATS ALL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES have said we should have OPEN borders, That means NO control over illegal immigration drugs, sex trafficking and people who have disease including COVID-19. Biden is on record saying Trump shouldn't ban China travel early on. Period. Obama/Biden cut funding from CDC.

The impeachment was started by bought and paid Hillary and DNC dossier, then Hillary lost all her emails,bleached he computer,and smashed her cell phone.

Then these same democratic supporters are calling this Trumps fault for a China disease. I think Trump has done a great job considering the huge vast problem.

Jerry is a very good person. I have known him to help others over the years. He doesn't hide behind his post. I would help him anytime.
I just don't agree with his political view.

DEMOCRATS ALL PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATES have said we should have OPEN borders, That means NO control over illegal immigration drugs, sex trafficking and people who have disease including COVID-19. Biden is on record saying Trump shouldn't ban China travel early on. Period. Obama/Biden cut funding from CDC.

The impeachment was started by bought and paid Hillary and DNC dossier, then Hillary lost all her emails,bleached he computer,and smashed her cell phone.

Then these same democratic supporters are calling this Trumps fault for a China disease. I think Trump has done a great job considering the huge vast problem.
I wonder why in the past 3 years, Trump didn't increase CDC funding if he thought Obama was wrong for cutting it? You know what I mean?

We have had other pandemics and yet we had only a handful of needed supplies on hand. That is on Bush and Obama. How do you make hundreds of thousands of respirators overnight? It was an impossible task. They are doing the best they can and are catching up. People are panicking before they need to. Hopefully when we are over 80 degrees this week it will stop the virus for a while. We have boat ramps closing and the dog parks are closed. No camping anywhere.

How is getting forcibly shut down being on Welfare? In Utah if you owned a bar you are closed. Any kind of event planning, CLOSED.

I have a friend that owns a restaraunt, he's about 2 weeks away from closed.

My mechanic, while being essential, is now worrying. Parts are from China, and now the domestic suppliers will be making medical supplies.

I can't even imagine what Las Vegas looks like.

I've got little sympathy for welfare queens. But this ain't that, and only blowhards talk otherwise.

3.3 million folks became instantly unemployed last week. Meaning they HAD JOBS, and lost them.

It ain't welfare.

Not talking about people being forced into a situation way beyond their control, talking about the people who sit idly by and let others do for them all the time.

If I were not considered essential, or if I was suddenly laid off through no fault, I'd be the first in line for unemployment benefits.

Been there before...

Founder
They did a fact check from the second to the last democratic debate many said Trump cut the CDC. It was Obama and Biden that cut the CDC, Trump made some cuts in CDC in some areas , but increased the overall funding for the CDC. Not by much. You got to agree this is a very unusual time in our country.

I wonder why in the past 3 years, Trump didn't increase CDC funding if he thought Obama was wrong for cutting it? You know what I mean?

Try watching something other than CNN and take your Hillary for president bumper sticker off the Subaru

Obama/Biden devastated the CDC

Last edited:
Could be that it is neither faults and nobody saw a time we would destroy our economy over a virus that 98% plus of people will survive. President Trump didn't want to deal with this mess and it's impact any more than Bush wanted 9/11. Shyt happens.

Lots of time to play the blame game but that does zero about the future and what happens next.

Unless you believe this is a partisan virus that picks and chooses who is infected and who dies based on politics.

Nemont

Founder
They did a fact check from the second to the last democratic debate many said Trump cut the CDC. It was Obama and Biden that cut the CDC, Trump made some cuts in CDC in some areas , but increased the overall funding for the CDC. Not by much. You got to agree this is a very unusual time in our country.
Agreed, just curious why Trump didn't fund it appropriately if that's something worth mentioning in the thread. That's all.

Could be that it is neither faults and nobody saw a time we would destroy our economy over a virus that 98% plus of people will survive.

Lots of time to play the blame game but that does zero about the future and what happens next.

The next few weeks will define or destroy a career politicians fate...

Could be that it is neither faults and nobody saw a time we would destroy our economy over a virus that 98% plus of people will survive. President Trump didn't want to deal with this mess and it's impact any more than Bush wanted 9/11. Shyt happens.

Unless you believe this is a partisan virus that picks and chooses who is infected and who dies based on politics.

Nemont
I agree, but if something can be learned it should be. And something can ALWAYS be learned. It's crazy to me how freaked out some get over a little questioning of the actions of the government. Weird.

I agree, but if something can be learned it should be. And something can ALWAYS be learned. It's crazy to me how freaked out some get over a little questioning of the actions of the government. Weird.

I question gov't everyday, because most of them are deranged wackos anyway.

One of the saddest things about this whole deal is Democrat’s we’re actually hoping for a recession, just so they could point the finger at Trump. Well they got what they wished for. Now we’ll see how this all plays out. I’m betting we do what this nation has always done. We’ll rise to the challenge, and the Trump Administration will be even stronger Once the dust settles. The American people aren’t blind, many will fact check what is actually going on, and more will surely see how corrupt the Democratic Party has become.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom