Why is this guy speaking for us to the legislators?

I'm Damn glad he is helping take a stand and fighting for hunting, and hunting management. He was instrumental in passing legislation to protect hunting, trapping, and hounding. More wolves means a lot of less elk, deer, and moose to hunt PERIOD.

I'm Damn glad he is helping take a stand and fighting for hunting, and hunting management. He was instrumental in passing legislation to protect hunting, trapping, and hounding. More wolves means a lot of less elk, deer, and moose to hunt PERIOD.

I'm not pro wolf.

But I've been told Peay isn't affiliated with $fw, yet he seems to use them to get to a witness spot?

$fw doesn't want him speaking for them.

"We " need better folks speaking. Being a smart-ass doesn't help the cause.

It also doesn't help that a guy, a lobbyist, who makes $$ from the wolf debate, speaking. Slight conflict of interests?

Don Peay founder SFW, whether he is or isn’t part of the group anymore has nothing to do with anything. He can speak to anyone one about anything he’s asked to, the same as you or I.

I haven’t had a personal conversation with Don in five or six years but I believe he is one of the brightest minds we have regarding big game sport hunting in North America.

Don can speak for me anytime he’s invited to and I hope he will.

I haven’t had a personal conversation with Don in five or six years but I believe he is one of the brightest minds we have regarding big game sport hunting in North America.

If Peay got his way, big game hunting would turn entirely to a pay to play game on private ranches. Screw that! I could go on about other interactions and how I don't think he's very honest, but I don't think I need to do that here.

He does not speak for me, even if he says something I agree with.

I NickNamed Him PEAYDAY!

I Don't See Wolves Surviving in DRATville even If They Are Planted Here!

I Don't know very Many Sportsmen in This State That Wouldn't Say:

I Thought It Was A BIG Coyote!

Hell!

It's Already Been Tried & Proved Here!

Years ago, I was very enthusiastic to support hunter conservation groups, but one of the things that really turned me off was hearing some of things people say to the RACs or Wildlife Board as representatives of this or that “conservation group”. I understand the importance of having an organized voice, but I think there are many legitimate questions about specific priorities that get skewed by a few hard-driving people with way too much influence. Being hard driving does not always make you right.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom