WHY MCAIN

clifhunter

BECAUSE NO ONE CAN GIVE A GOOD ANSER WHY WE SHOULD VOTE FOR OBAMA.
I want to know why we should vote for mcain.
I BET SOME OME CAN GIVE THIS ANSER.

why McCain?......hmmmmm.......so we don't get Obama?......I'm voting for Bob Barr.

JB

I like the guy because he has a history of crossing party lines if he thinks its the right thing to do, he is not an anti environmentalist, is smart enough to understand the science and threat of climate change, I think he's intelligent enough to understand that most things in this world are not black and white, and I don't think he will take the my way or the highway route if elected,

Piper perfectly laid out what I don't like about McCain....but was too lazy to type.

JB

But those are the reasons he has a chance to win, America will not go for another partision right winger, at least enough republicans understood that to nominate McCain

With a 5-4 vote on the DC gun ban, anyone who has concerns about keeping their guns should vote McCain. One more liberal judge on the bench and we would not have indivdual rights to gun ownership. Read the dissenting opinion.

Our right to get on this forum and speak our mind is protected by the First ammendment.

The second ammendment assures that we get to exercise the first.

Because I'm thinking of starting a finacial institution, I'm thinking I'll name it Linclon Savings and Loan.

I am truly disapointed about or choices for Pres. I can not think of two worse candidates. I will have to hold my nose and vote McCain and hope like he!! we don't get Husien Obama.

"dude, nothing we can say will make us like as childish/silly as the rants you post. We HAVE posted the parts, you chose to ignore them. We get it, you like soldiers that sell out their fellow soldiers for political gain, and you hate or hold in contempt those that take a stand. We get that you manage to see NOTHING but bad in Republicans, and nothing put pure and honorable intentions from fellow limp wristed libs. We got it already, now move on."
(PRO July 3, 2008)

Because he wants to drill for our own oil and build more nuke plants to wean our dependence on foreign oil and make us more energy independent!

Obama on the other hand wants to tax american oil companies on their profits and we all know who will pay that tax. We also know whose going to be waiting in line on even and odd days to buy gas for their car after a while if he does it.

McCain also wants to lower the corporate tax rates to 25% like most of the rest of the world. As it is now our tax rate is the second highest in the world behind Japan. By lowering it we become more competitive with the rest of the world and it provides further incentive for them not to leave the country. This will be a huge economy and job booster.

Obama on the other hand wants to raise taxes across the board.

McCain has proposed an additional 7 billion, as far as I know, in spending for programs.

Obama has proposed an additional 330 billion. Who do you think is going to pay for that?

Hes not an appeaser!

Those are some of the good points and I'm not saying there aren't bad points cause there are. But the good and bad far outweighs anything Osama has proposed.

Supreme Court nominees. After that, in my mind it's a toss-up...

...and Republicans did not nominate McCain--he was chosen by cross-over dems and independents in open-primary states. This election, dems win either way.

'We in Ireland can't figure out why people are even bothering to hold an
Election in the United States . This is a true ?no-brainer,? as you call it.

On one side, you have a pants-wearing lawyer (married to a lawyer who
Can't keep his pants on), who just lost a long and heated primary
Against another lawyer who goes to the wrong church and who is married to yet
Another lawyer who doesn't even like the country her husband wants to run.

Now...On the other side, you have a nice old war hero whose name starts
With the Irish-heritage Mc terminology married to a good looking younger
Woman who owns a beer distributorship.

What, in the Lord?s name, are you lads having to think about there in the colonies??

>
>
>'We in Ireland can't figure
>out why people are even
>bothering to hold an
>Election in the United States
>. This is a
>true ?no-brainer,? as you call
>it.
>
>On one side, you have a
>pants-wearing lawyer (married to a