Why?

C

cASS (Guest)

Why did you get rid of my post. No wonder I can't post my pictures you keep erasing them and I had some monsters posted on there.

I love you man. You are the greatest, next to Micael Waite C/O Marana Wanna Cabana Ranch

yeah cass get a life nobody likes you and we all make fun. You lie to us and make up stories and I for one am sick of it. In the past I have defended you but I was wrong. I don't want to hurt your feelings cuz you probably consider me a friend but come on

Man....I would defend you as the day is long. Come on man. I really am hoping can still be friends. I never meant to hurt you. I still need your backing. Please don't run like the rest of my one night stands.

hey friend do u think the real Cass is going to nark on us so that this post gets removed?

No....I think Michael Waite C/O Waite Ranch will....He's a whacko.

Oh man, I miss that hunka hunka burnin Arzona love! That C/O Mikey Waite Rancho Del Turdburglar just sets me aflame. I hope he dont get jelous and get this post nuked.

Don't kid yourself Cass. Your too far gone - it's in your blood. You'll be back. You'll be reading this by tomorrow.

Cass, this is what whoever wants, is for you to leave. From where I stand they are nothing but an immature 5 year old. Stick around and just ignore them, don't reply to thier posts and eventually they might grow up pull the buttplug out of their aass and grow up. Don't worry about it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom