WHY???

With fuel being $5.00 a gallon the internet scouters will be in full force, time to give out some info to the one and done, but you might get a pic after the hunt

I wouldn't expect much help if your first post is “I got lucky and drew a San Juan rifle bull tag. Blah-Blah-Blah. Not looking for anyones secret spots. Any help would be much appreciated! Blah-Blah-Blah”….?

On the other hand, I bet some guys come thinking they will try to get some info and then end up sticking around for years on a forum... I am guilty of coming and going. I have tried to help others and others have helped me. I drew a tag this year using almost 2 decades worth of points and my dad will hunt Utah for the only time in his life. Probably me too for that matter. . I am sure many would be very unhappy if I asked for anything so I don't think I will this time. I will PM a couple folks who offered help in the past. I know not everyone is truthful, but there are guys like me who will do a hunt once in their lifetime. Can you blame someone for trying every modern avenue they have in search of information? Good luck to you all this year. I hope you have time afield that gives you enjoyment.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom