Wide Texas deer

tex270

David Holloway Jr. bagged this wide whitetail on opening weekend of the Texas season. Very nice deer for the north-central region of Texas.
473c4148451c5773.jpg

Gary,

That is a whale of a buck.

He's got alot going on, or did.

Congrat's to that young man.

Larry

Excellent whitey! what was the width of that monster? How about the main beam length? Very impressive!

Beautiful buck! I was down to Dallas for the Minnesota/Dallas game and right north of Irving there was bow hunters coming out of a ranch with a monster buck! I'd love to get back there , someday....Just finished reading the big bear post over on the Gen Hunt forum and as many of those guys dream to hunt on Kodiak , I'd rather have the chance to go onto one of those great whitetail ranchs and kill a 170 buck.....

This deer had a 23 7/8" spread. Don't remember the main beam length. He didn't score as high as I thought he would, about 141. But a beautiful buck, none the less. Most huners would give their left "boot" for a buck like this.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom