Wife wants an Antelope in 2011....

Wanted

She's been bit by the hunting bug. She killed a bomber blacktail on a controlled hunt a couple of weeks ago and is hooked. We've been together 14 years now and I finally got her out (her decision). She has plenty of Oregon preference points, but I think I need to get one under her belt before we blow them.

Are there any areas we could draw on a second choice or pick up as leftover tags that have good access and a lot of animals? She can walk a little ways, but I don't want it to be so hard that it makes her lose interest. Please feel free to PM me.

Thank you.

Units 8,9,and 10 are an easy second choice draw or leftover choice and we always see lots of antelope.Tresspass fees are reasonable there ,but we always hunt the Walk In Areas.

Anywhere along the eastern side of the state will have leftover or 2nd choice tags really. Getting on a place can be a little tricky. Its worth looking into though. I've had success knocking a few doors and looking at good maps. Look at last years draw odds and that will give you a good idea of what next year will be like.

If she is satisfied with a doe tag and get some experience just looking for bucks I'm positive she can draw in the western side of the state...say unit 90...lots of roads and almost all public ground..

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom