Wife'sThree Corners Goat Back from Taxidermist

tesmitty

My wife just picked up her 2009 Utah Goat from the taxidermist and wanted me to share the MM family.

2897dsc00911.jpg

9655dsc00914.jpg

4944dsc00915.jpg

668dsc00916.jpg

That is a handsome buck!!! Great diggers and I love the heart shape.

Mathews Z7
CX Maxima Hunter 350
Sure Loc Single pin
Grim Reaper Broadheads

beautiful buck. I have an archery tag there this year, hope I can score one that good.

What a dandy!

That mount turned out wonderful.

Sorry we didn't get to hook-up on your hunt.

You guys did great!

Robb

Thanks Robb, it was a great trip!! Thanks for your help. I hope to make it out this summer on a family camping/boating towards the end of July. Hopefully I'll have a chance to take the hike that you like. There are some great animals up there.

Congrats on a great goat! She has taken some nice animals in the last few years. I was going to see if you wanted to go to Wyoming, but I think I'll ask her instead!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom