Wifi in Gunnison?

Bigwiffy

Very Active Member
I'm headed to 67 to hunt muleys tomorrow, I'll need to check in with my work on Monday. Any locals know of a good quiet spot I can bum some wifi for a few hours in the afternoon on Labor Day? Maybe a coffee shop or something a little quieter? Thanks!

I'm headed to 67 to hunt muleys tomorrow, I'll need to check in with my work on Monday. Any locals know of a good quiet spot I can bum some wifi for a few hours in the afternoon on Labor Day? Maybe a coffee shop or something a little quieter? Thanks!
Wiffy

I am headed to 67 tomorrow to set up camp and chase some elk. If you want to PM me some contact info I can let you know if we come across any nice bucks. Not much for Wifi spots in Saguache but should be plenty of places in Gunnison.

Wiffy

I am headed to 67 tomorrow to set up camp and chase some elk. If you want to PM me some contact info I can let you know if we come across any nice bucks. Not much for Wifi spots in Saguache but should be plenty of places in Gunnison.
I get good spots headed, from the west, about 5 miles out into Saguache.

How’s the hunt goin?
Tough! Have looked over a lot of country from way up high remote above timberline to down to around 10k feet. Very few deer let alone bucks, not much sign either a few scattered here and there. Talked to others reporting the same.

Tough! Have looked over a lot of country from way up high remote above timberline to down to around 10k feet. Very few deer let alone bucks, not much sign either a few scattered here and there. Talked to others reporting the same.
Pretty hungry country… any thoughts on sitting the public adjoining ag fields? Might be productive, been a year or so since I was down that way but I remembered some country like that… my bad I thought you were hunting closer to saguach 68/681 has far more ag in it

Bummer. Hope something turns up for ya.

That unit must be more migratory than I anticipated because there isn't much for resident deer in there early. Good luck in the coming months if you have a tag. I think you might need it!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom