Wild Turkey and Coke

utahbigbull

Got this email this morning :)

80141.jpg

2572.jpg

For those of you who don't live in Montana. Harrison is near Three Forks which is about 30 miles west of Bozeman.

I had to go to Harrison this morning and saw this Coke truck sitting on the side of the road. When I got close to it I could see what was wrong and turned around to go make sure the driver was OK; he was fine. I told him he should get a medal for keeping the truck in the road and not having a major accident. You'll see why in one of the pictures.

I guess he wanted a little Wild Turkey with his Coke this morning.

I wanna drumstick.

wow, that is a neat picture...and the caption is a good one.

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Glad no one was hurt. Most bird strikes I have seen (while I was in the military working aircraft) was just a smear or blood and feathers, never the whole bird. There is a pretty wild picture of a bald eagle that flew through the nose of a C-130, throught the instrument dash panel, past the pilot, and ended up on the floor about 6-8 ft behind the flight crew which was the beginning part of the cargo bay. Last bird strike I worked on was helping pull an engine that had ingested a bird, that thing reeked to high heavens.
WVBOWAK

I saw the title and thought how could anyone put that and not old #7 in a coke. I had a hawk hit my windshield and do the same thing a couple of years ago.Glad the guy was ok.

Turkeys dive bombing Coke trucks, Geese going on Kamakazi crash courses with school busses... man, what is this world coming to?

Talk about bringing back bad memories!!

I had big owl come all the way thru the windshield of my truck on Hwy 285 just south of Cumbres pass in the late 80's at about midnight. I was going about 70, half asleep from partying in Manassa for a week when all of a sudden there was a loud crash, a rush of cold air and $hit flying all over inside the cab. Talk about a mess!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom