Will BH 209 be legal in 2012

I was wondering the same thing. I was told last year by the Utah DWR that its illegal, but officers were advised not to cite people during the 2011 season. I was also told they would visit the issue in the November meeting but I don't believe they ever did. The new proclamation is out and they haven't changed anything so I assume their stance is still the same. Its illegal, but you may not get a ticket if you're caught using it.

Well, I decide to send bothe Nevada and Utah a email asking them this same question and, Nevada told me it would continue to be illegal until it was petioned by the public. Utah has not made a decision yet but will, before the proclamation is out.(the application guide book is out but not the proclamation)

I hope they do. I don't ballisticaly see significant diffs between it and the other offerings currently available. It does however produce better groups in my gun. The reality of this would mean nothing to an elk though, as killing groups are reachable with just about any powder.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom