Will the Cat get the Cheese. Odds/Score

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
Any bets on rather or not Bobcat draws the coveted LE Elk tag. What are the odds? Will he? And if he dose will he shoot a pisscutter? Or the 400. I am thinking he will draw! The sewers in the basin will back up!
Rutnbuck

God i hope so, tired of hearing about him not drawing!!

Just razzing you Bess!! lol Good luck!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

Don't get Tired of it yet sage!:D

The Odds Are BAD Rut!}>

From what I've seen Happen in the LE Units the last several years I'm Not Excited!

400" Huh?

That Sshhiittt Ain't Happening!

The Time I Draw I'll be so GAWD-DAMNED Old & Crippled I'll have to have Rut Haul me around & use the side Mirror for a Rest!:D

I don't mind waitin My Turn!

But GEEZUS!

Sure Hope I can Break the 250" Mark when My Turn Rolls around but it Ain't lookin Good!

Ya,after turning a 310" Bull Loose on a General/Over the Counter/Over Hunted General Bull Unit this Last Year I'm Really Excited to get My Chance at a 250" LE Bull with a Tag that took me Forever to Draw!

All I Hope for is Family/Friends Pull a Tag & let the Ole cat tag along for some Good Times!

GOOD LUCK Everybody!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

I do know one thing. When bobcat does draw, there will be 100 people out there helping him if he wants it. I might even come over and pack your Dew bobcat!:)

Eel

elkassassin. for a small fee I can help you get that tag. ive had two le elk tags so far, like I said for a small fee,,,,,,(amount of fee depends on unit.)

All I know is when that sumbitch does draw, Spider Bull
#2 best be in the horse trailer on the way to CAT's unit.

500" or bust.

"The future is large scale auction tags.
The majority of the tags should go up
for auction anually. It MIGHT even be
good to allow second sales of auction
tags as in outfitters purchasing tags
and then re-selling them to the public."
TRISTATE 8/17/2012

Funny Stuff Right there Wiley!

The time I get a Tag they'll have to Unload a 300" to make things look Good!

Eel!

You're Welcome to Pack My Dew anytime!

At one time I woulda loved to have a Tag!

I Ain't much Impressed anymore!

How many Years did you Guys Say I gotta wait to Draw a PISSCUTTER Tag?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

elkassassin, your in. I fixed it ,you can pay me the money after the draw,,,,(,you do know the buff will be extra?)

/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom