Willard Peak nanny

A

Aandidad

I got a different email and had to set up a new username but I have been on this site for 8 years. Just don't post much.

Wondering if any one has any pointers. My brother has a nanny tag for Willard Peak. We have been up there this week and have hunted hard from the end of the road to Ben Lomond peak. We have seen tons of goats. All billys. Only seen 1 nanny and she was in the cliffs with no way to get to her. Haven't seen any nannys and kids. There are billys everywhere we looked.

We have only hunted up top. Do you think the nannys have moved down to the lower country? With better weather, will they move back up?

I really appreciate any help. Thank you.

That is a little odd.
Every time I have been in the area, Nannies have been in the majority.
Wish I could help, but its been a month or so since I have been up there.
Good luck.

72logo.jpg

Hope the info I gave you is helping.

My story from last years hunt is in Hutinfool this month. Would appreciate teh vote if possible!
Thanks

Thank you all so much for the great info. One of the many reasons I love this site. Hunters willing to help hunters. My brother hasn't gotten it done yet but I'm headed back from Oregon this weekend and we're hopeful we can get it done Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

My brother got his goat yesterday. Thank you all for the pm's, calls, and texts. I couldn't believe how many people offered help and assistance. Thank you!

8422image.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom