Win a .300 Wby Magnum!!!!!!!!

FishlakeElkHunter

Very Active Member
Hello all.....

We are starting up our Central Utah NRA Chapter and we are having our Banquet on November 21st in Richfield, UT. I will post more later on the Banquet and what we have there.

We are doing a PreEvent Raffle and are selling tickets to win a NICE .300 Wby Magnum with Walnut Stock.

Tickets are $5 each or 5 for $20. You do NOT have to be present to win this gun. We will sell them right up to the day of the banquet and will contact the winner.

If you or ANYONE that you know want a good chance to win a GREAT gun....Please PM me and I will let you know how to get the tickets.

THANKS FOR SUPPORTING!!!!

Barring any unforseen catastrophies you can count me in. Are you selling sponsor tables or just dinner packets? Shoot me an email. Jason Rappleye got me the date and time. It sounds like a great banquet plus I get to see all you Richfield boys again.

It's always an adventure!!!
www.awholelottabull.com

FLEH, you never got me the info on where to send the donation. Send me a pm, so I can get it to you.

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Put me in for 5 tickets FLEH :)

48288e6577d023b6.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom