WIN a SKRE Hunt Club Membership - Easy Entry

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Have any of you heard about the SKRE Hunt Club? How would you like to win a FREE membership ($120 value)? Simply reply to this post with "I want a SKRE membership" and you'll be entered. We'll randomly select three winners at the end of the month.
Of course if you don't win, you can still buy a membership!

The three winners will get a year pass to the Hunt Club which is a $120 store credit!!

About the Hunt Club:

It's a membership that allows you to earn credits towards purchases from SKRE. In addition, you receive special pricing on your hunt gear, along with automatically being entered in exclusive monthly giveaways.

The Perks:

* Get your subscription fee back as store credit which makes the SKRE Hunt Club basically free!
* Get exclusive "Hunt Club" offerings throughout the year.
* Get free shipping on orders over $50.
* Get entered to win gear. Drawings are held monthly for a chance to win epic gear.
* Early access to new gear releases.
* Get free VIP sizing exchanges
* Get membership pricing all year round plus exclusive membership discount offers throughout the year.
* Get loyalty points. Every dollar spent is a point earned that can be used towards future purchases.

The three winners will get a year pass to the Hunt Club which is a $120 store credit. So you're entering to win $120 worth of gear!! I'm surprised there's not more members wanting free gear.

Have any of you heard about the SKRE Hunt Club? How would you like to win a FREE membership ($120 value)? Simply reply to this post with "I want a SKRE membership" and you'll be entered. We'll randomly select three winners at the end of the month.
Of course if you don't win, you can still buy a membership!

The three winners will get a year pass to the Hunt Club which is a $120 store credit!!

About the Hunt Club:

It's a membership that allows you to earn credits towards purchases from SKRE. In addition, you receive special pricing on your hunt gear, along with automatically being entered in exclusive monthly giveaways.

The Perks:

* Get your subscription fee back as store credit which makes the SKRE Hunt Club basically free!
* Get exclusive "Hunt Club" offerings throughout the year.
* Get free shipping on orders over $50.
* Get entered to win gear. Drawings are held monthly for a chance to win epic gear.
* Early access to new gear releases.
* Get free VIP sizing exchanges
* Get membership pricing all year round plus exclusive membership discount offers throughout the year.
* Get loyalty points. Every dollar spent is a point earned that can be used towards future purchases.

I want a SKRE membership

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom