Winnchester 300WSM Coyote

P

pav

Hello I was wondering if anyone owns the Winn 300WSM Coyote, I am in the market for a new gun and was wondering if I could get some information if this is a good choice of gun. I will be hunting deer and elk in Wyoming. The only thing i didnt like about the gun was the gap between the stock and the barrel. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Pav

Howdy,

Just my opinion, but I bought the lighter weight synthetic stainless steel in 7 WSM because I didn't want to haul a 11 pound rifle around. It should shoot super, but I'm not mule enough to haul that much all day.

Coach

yah those coyote models are heavier than hell.much to heavy for me to lug around the mountains after deer and elk,but every thing ive ever heard about them has been positive,except for their weight that is.

Ya i have a coyote short mag. in a .270. It is a brute to pack around, but man the performance of that thing so far, is un real. I killed an antelope at 437 yards, dead run. One shot. And I killed a 4x5 buck at 418 yards, one shot dropped him in his tracks too. The weight is uncomfortable, but the results have been very promising.

one shot

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom