wolf renitroduction truth/scandal

If it is true,its a real eye opener... the evos basicly closed the east side of "Bear Lake" utah & Idaho border...the Pigmy cotton tail & sage grouse..the coyotes has now pretty much wiped them out ( no veh allowed at all) so can no longer keep the yotes in check...looks like the same skeem using the ESA to close everything so they can grab the cash to save the planet..~Danny

Great video
It is a hour long.But I highly recommend every one to watch it.

This was put together really well by the young filmaker. I even bought a DVD to support him, and to share with others. Thanks for the link.

I wonder how many high schools will be playing this video? It would be nice to put some truth into the indoctrination curriculum.

I am amazed how passive "YOU" MMer's are. If you watched this video and believe what is being said and are not pissed, something is WRONG with you.

I have known much of this information for a while. But for some of you this might be the first message to connect all the dots. I have watched this thread and it appears as if most of you are fine with the "Enviro's" breaking it off in your A$$!

This is the single biggest threat to your hunting heritage. I wish more of "YOU" cared about what they are losing right in front of your eye's. WOW!!!

I guess maybe some have not watched the video because it takes an hour. PLEASE! watch the VIDEO!!!!!!

wolfhunter---You are talking out your piehole and must not visit this site very often to make a post like that!!!

TOPGUN REALLY?????

Did you read my post? In case you were wondering I give a ##### about what we are losing!!! I was hoping there were more guy's who cared a little more about protecting their heritage. Maybe wanted to pass it on to the next generation!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-25-12 AT 08:42PM (MST)[p]Yep; I read your post and that's why I made mine, LOL! Do you think you're the only one who cares? If you do, you are sadly mistaken and I'm wondering if you would like to expound on what you are doing and think we should do to accomplish what you don't think we give a rip about!

I watched that video a few months ago, and shared it with a bunch of my buddies. It hit me today that this wolf thing is here to stay. Coyotes have been hunted almost year round in the west and they are everywhere. I hope we don't end up with the same result with wolves in the future.

The first thing to be done should go without being said kill the MFer's Secondly this video or message should be shown to your friends, family and every sportsman you know! Or anyone who might give a rip! Then join or donate money to the group of your choice, a group who is on the front line of this wolf battle. Call or write your congressmen. Then wake the "F" up if you think this will just go away!

I have done all of the above!!! What have you done TOPGUN!!

wolfhunter, did you watch the video? It's not about wolves. All the things you listed that you've done only treat the symptoms, not the disease. It's like taking a pain killer for cancer. It may make you feel better for the moment, but that's all.

Killing wolves will only put them back on the endangered list. Joining a anti wolf organization will only drain your pocket book. Go ahead and write your congressman. He gets 100 letters in favor of wolves for every 1 you write.

Plans to put more wolves through out the entire west are already being implimented. It's a done deal, some of you haven't caught on yet.

The cancer spreads, and so do the wolves. I think it's too late to stop any of it.

Eel

Sure Eel! great... Lay down and take it! No wonder we are losing our freedoms!! from guy's like you it's like taking candy from a baby!! I guess you see nothing worth fighting for either... God help us if the majority of sportsman think like you Eel!!!!!

Wow!! Does anyone think outdoor freedom is worth fighting for. I have always said if sportsman cannot stand together behind the wolf issue then we will never stand together for anything.

wolf hunter your an idiot. have you not been on this site much? how are we passive? we all care and have all done what we can. signed petitions joined groups etc. we cant just go out and kill them and all be put in jail or have hunting rights stripped/. we are all having our arms tied behind our backs. we are doing what we can, writing letters to congress etc, we are doing what we can so the wolves dont reach other states.

theox---Between this thread and the one in the Wyoming Forum regarding elk in Wyoming, this wolfhunter dude is proving to be a real pain in the wazoo with his fanatical approach to wildlife issues!

What an awesome movie! Very well done. I bought my copy and donated to the cause. I plan on sharing this with as many as I possibly can.

This topic can get very emotional on both sides of the issue.

Wolfhunter - It's not a good idea to talk about breaking the law to accomplish an agenda. It actually hurts our overall efforts more than you can imagine!

One thing I have learned is the best defense is education. Most of the people who want wolves everywhere are ignorant to the "whole story".

Take your passion and put it into something constructive, such as educating those around you about the facts of the issue.

More times than not, when having a discussion about this topic with those who lean to the left, I find they are willing to listen and are usually interested to hear more about the "facts".

Take some time and read this book: "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Hunting" by Frank Miniter

Great examples and facts about the conservation model. Good ammo for your education efforts.

Love the passion, we all just need to direct our energy :)

"The problem with quotes on Internet Forums is that it is often difficult to verify their authenticity." - Abraham Lincoln

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom