Wolves Kill 19 Elk In One Night Near Bondurant

That's a shame! Sounds like the work of juveniles? This sure gives the wolve lover's a black eye.

I snowmobile in that very area quite a bit. Find lots of elk carcasses and see wolves or wolf sign often. Wish we could shoot those POS! Its too bad that the wolves can just destroy the calf population every winter around the feedgrounds here without getting blown away.

I live in Idaho,and although i have never killed a Wolf,i can buy up to 5-tags a year. So far this year there has been 242 Wolves reported killed by hunters and trappers. I buy a tag every year in case i run across any,but all iv'e seen are tracks. I guess my point is, i find it is distressing to see Montana and Idaho have a hunting season,and Wyoming is doing nothing to stop the carnaige!!

I
>guess my point is, i
>find it is distressing to
>see Montana and Idaho have
>a hunting season,and Wyoming is
>doing nothing to stop the
>carnaige!!

About as misinformed a statement as I have seen in awhile.

> I
>>guess my point is, i
>>find it is distressing to
>>see Montana and Idaho have
>>a hunting season,and Wyoming is
>>doing nothing to stop the
>>carnaige!!
>
>About as misinformed a statement as
>I have seen in awhile.
>

Glad you said it, as I wasn't going to touch it!

From what Iv'e been reading it sounds like they need to take almost that entire pack out through aerial gunning.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom