Wolves Killed

Thats a good start. Hopefully they don't all get reported. If you can't find any to shoot in Wyoming please come to Wisconsin. We have PLENTY. GOOD LUCK C.C.

LAST EDITED ON Apr-01-08 AT 05:14PM (MST)[p]I read this article today also. I am surprised to hear that hunters are already having success! Wish I had the time to go out and make an attempt at getting one for myself, doesn't help im in the opposite corner of the state for the next month and half! I'll probably just wait till this fall when the regular wolf season opens in the non-predator zone. I have confidence the lawsuits next month will be thrown out. Im also hoping wyoming will manange wolves in the same manner as black bears and lions...establish a quota and sell tages over the counter. I believe this is how they are planning on doing it. Can't wait to bag me a big black wolf.

Good to see some wolves already taken. I'm moving to Lander in 9 days and I can't wait to have a shot!!!

Donnie

If you listen to the folks that spend money fighting our rights to hunt instead of growing wildlife we have wiped them off the face of the earth and they are extinct already . Truth is now the wolves know they are not protected anymore and will be all the wilder for having been shot at! UNLIKE PARK BEARS!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom