Wolves

spotnstalkID

I took a hike yesterday up in an area I had not been to in over a year but used to spend quite a bit of time bear hunting. I had seen sign of wolves up there but never have actually seen one. Yesterday I couldn't avoid them if I tried. I don't know if the area just exploded in population of these guys or yesterday was just my "lucky day" to see wolves, but I saw several of them yesterday. Figured I'd share a couple pictures that I got. One of the pic's turned out pretty good (That is, pretty good for the little camera I happened to have with me at the time). I probably could have gotten a few nice pictures if I would have had a decent camera with me.

WOW, are they ever NOT intimidated by humans!

445bba1b7e3a6bc2.jpg

445bba5c7eca5de0.jpg

Aren't they pretty.............

JB

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."
--Benjamin Franklin 1759

T,

If you shoot them in the vitals then they will die to close to you. If you shoot them in the location I posted then they will die a slow painful death miles away. Every rednecks dream.

kill.jpg

Do I need to put a disclaimer here saying that this is a joke and I don't condone this kind of behavior?

Yea, but i was planning on eating mine. . . - LOL

Really, I must say that I believe there should be a good wolf popultaion, and grizzlies too, but the damand for elk needs met too. I think it's about time for some limited hunts for both. . .

i think they need to be transplanted to new york central park then have a open season here.
take a bite out of crime and save some elk

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom