WONDERING HOW UNIT 40 LOOKS & HAS BEEN???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Wondering What Kinda Bucks Were Seen/Pulled out of 40 This Year?

If I Remember Right They Added a 4th Season Hunt This Year?

No,I Don't Have Enough Points To Draw It!

I'm A Threat To No-One on a Tag!

Just Wondering What You Colorado Guys Have Seen?

PM Me if You'd Rather!

Not Looking for any Secrets!

Just Wondering?

Thanks!

Meet some good folks from Rosevelt yesterday that shot a buck on 40 four season.
Pretty tough year with the warm weather. Private in that unit makes for a frustrating tough hunt. But doable

Just got done hunting elk there during the third season. I saw a few decent bucks in 40 but nothing great. The majority of the deer were already in Utah.

Mike Lawson with Trophy Class Outfitters usually posts all their photos on their Facebook page. So far this year they only have their archery and muzzleloader hunts.

Biggerstaff Outfitters usually posts on their Facebook page also. But this year they have posted on Instagram. Biggerstaff Hounds.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom