Worst thing found in motel

G

GrandpaNasty

As hunters we've all spend some time in some dumpy motels. whats the most discusting or worst thing you'v ever found in a motel. I'm not talking about the hooker you had the night before. things like condums or band aids. Lets hear em

This right here is GREAT campfire conversation! My truck broke down in Mexico one year, I was in a small town in the mountains leaving coues camp when it happened. I pulled into the only motel in town and got a room. When I walked in there was still a deuce in the toilet that had been there for a while. Nothing like a greasy dog, frijole and tortilla terd thats been marinating for a couple of days to welcome you to your room. I am pretty sure that I vomited a little in my mouth on my way back to the office to check out and sleep in my broke down truck. It was NASTY!

Drum

Huntsonora
Mmmm Mmmm I can almost taste the stench of that floater. lets hear more

LAST EDITED ON Oct-26-06 AT 08:05AM (MST)[p]stank pair of underpants, still in the sheets - nasty!

Sundance Wyoming
The motel was what seemed to be old modular units place end to end going up a pretty steep street.the only one that was vacant was the end unit at the bottom of the street.(deer hunting ).
We hit the sack and sometime in the middle of the night I had take a pee so I got up and went into the head.SLOSH SLOSH.I turned on the light and everything from the of ten motel units was coming up through our toilet.I mean water, paper, turds and floaters that I ain't ever seen before or sence!I noticed that the crap was running under the wall and door so I went into wake up my wife, I shook her and noticed the blackets were all wet,they were wicking the sludge up off the floor.--We checked out early--:RIMROCK

I FOUND A REALLY NICE S&W .357 WITH CASE AND AMMO. NO IDEA HOW LONG IT HAD BEEN THERE, MGT. SAID THEY DIDN"T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT IT. FOUND IT IN SLC OCT 2003, SERIAL # 177202261-12. ITS ENGRAVED, ID THE PIECE FOR PROOF...AND I WILL SHIP IT TO YOU. SHOOTS NICE. YD.

I've never found anything too exciting but some guys found something once in my motel room in Denio, NV. My wife. Seems the motel management had misunderstood the two gents and thought they were checking out. The room was cleaned and my family and I checked in. My son and I went scouting for sheep and my wife took a shower and then decided to take a nap. About an hour or so into her siesta the guys used their key to come on in to what they thought was still their room. Imagine their surprise, as well as hers, when they opened the door to find a woman napping in one of their beds wearing nothing but a towel!

Well that's her story and I'm sticking to it. :)

Well, I found some weed and a "roach" in a motel downtown St Paul a gew years ago.

Rimrock338, where did you stay in Sundance???? I have reservations in a couple weeks at a motel there! If it is the same place, I hope they fixed their plumbing!

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Found a half full pint of Mad Dog 20/20 and a "gentleman's" magazine titled "Hole Puncher"...

It was one of those places where you had the urge to wear your boots inside so you don't touch the carpet. I slept in my clothes, in my bivy sack and didn't feel clean until I showered at home.

It's funny how you can spent a week in the woods with no shower and deal with it but one night in that place made my skin crawl...

Used Tampons in a waste basket in Salmon, Id. back in 1985, went back to the ofice and said I didn't like the room and wanted to check out another and then found a clean one. Never said anything to the Mgr., wonder who was doing the cleaning?

Brian

>Well, I found some weed and
>a "roach" in a motel
>downtown St Paul a gew
>years ago.
>
So...did ya smoke it?

LOL Grandpa Nasty strikes again. Good thread Gpa.

Went to a professional training conference in Monterey, CA 15 years ago. One of my peers made the motel reservations for about 12 of us. Had bullet holes in the walls. We only stayed 1 night.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

MNHUNTER
It just might be the only motel in sundance!Just don't let them stick you in the last unit at the bottom of the hill..
or hope to hell they pumped or fixed thier septic tank:RIMROCK

Wow I stayed in the top room in the only Motel in Sundance. The Plumbing worked fine. But there sure was a lot of cussing going on in the last room on the bottom. But worse then that I once found Rimrock in the Same room.

Rut

Women love me!! Fish shudder at the mention of my name!!
It's not the quack but the flight of the wild duck that leads the flock to destiny!!
Quack Away!!

After a night of heavy drinking back in my partying days...
One ugly skank.....had a real wide ass.
I haven't drank like that since.
If I close my eyes and think, I can still smell the cheap perfume and the cigarettes in her hair.
Yukk.
HH

I stayed in a motel in Mountain City, NV for a night in September. Got up in the morning and the sidewalk in front of the room had a huge blood trail that led to a room abbout 3 doors down that was covered in blood from shoulder to knee height. The door knob was dripping. We never heard a thing and got the hell out of there before the questions started.

JB

Got snowed in a a blizzard on the reservation in South Dakota made it to a little dump of a motel in Lake Andes. It wasn't nice or even comfortable but the wind was blowing 40 miles an hour an all roads were basically shut down. We thought something smelled rotten but since all the lightbulbs in the room except one was burned out the the flashlight was in the truck we just went to bed. In the morning and (I'm sure some won't believe this) we looked under the one of the beds and their were 2 about half decomposed chickens. The manager said huh I wonder how they got their no ones stayed in that room for at least a month.

I WAS STAYING IN A ROOM IN BENDOVER NEVADA A FEW YEARS BACK!!!

THE ROOM HAD A SIDE DOOR INTO THE NEXT ROOM!!!

AT ABOUT 1 A.M. I HEAR A RUCKUS AND THE NEIGHBORS OPEN THE SIDE DOOR,STICK THEIR ARM IN TO UNDO THE CHAIN LATCH,I WARNED THEM TWICE TO STOP BEFORE I BROKE THE GUYS ARM!!!

I KINDA FELT BAD JUST FOR A MINUTE BUT HE WOULDN'T STOP!!!

THE ONLY bobcat GUARANTEEING THAT JOKER WILL THINK TWICE NEXT TIME!!!

ONE OTHER TIME IN EUREKA NEVADA!!!

STAYED AT THE ONLY PLACE POSSIBLE!!!

THE JUNKIEST MOTEL IN TOWN,DON'T REMEMBER THE NAME???

I WAS SICKER THAN A DOG,THE WEATHER WAS COLD & I WAS FREEZING TO DEATH!!!

I WALK IN CLOSE THE DOOR & THE HOLE FRONT WINDOW FALLS RIGHT OUT,-20 BELOW ZERO,FRICK!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING SOME OF THESE PLACES OUGHT TO BE SHUT DOWN!!!

Never spent much time in a motel while on a hunting trip but I did on one occasion lose my S&W .357 one night................

horsepoop.gif

Bessy,
Was that the Motel on the right side of 50 there in town that sit up on a hillside, it was a three story place?
Another just down the hill and fronted the highway was another real dump.

Brian

LAST EDITED ON Oct-26-06 AT 09:47PM (MST)[p] Stayed in a little dump in Austin one time.....definately not a "drinking" room. The floor sloped about 1 foot in 10. You could hardly stand up sober. Head to the bathroom too fast and you'd chip your teeth.

JB

JB,
You said that you stayed in a motel in Mountain City, there use to be only one decent one and it wasn't much to talk about either.
The owner of it was a lady name Shorty and she also had the general store just up the street a few buildings. Used the shed in back to hang my buck and cape it ouot back in '89.

Brian

Brian,

There are two and the better looking one didn't have anyone there to check in. We stayed on the west side of the road behind the bar. I've stayed in worse other than the bloody mess.

JB

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-06 AT 09:24AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-06 AT 09:12?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-06 AT 09:11?AM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Oct-27-06 AT 09:10?AM (MST)

My dad and I stayed at a cheap-o motel in Miami - had cockroaches bigger than some of the pisscutters they took on the Utah opener - definite Nomad quality! Well one night we heard some shouting in Spanish - I could barely make out what they were saying but I distintcly heard MATEMOS A LOS GRINGOS! MATEMOS A TODOS LOS BASTARDOS BLANCOS GRINGOS! (Lets kill all the Gringos! Lets kill all the white gringo bastards!) And then I heard some more yelling that I couldn't understand in Hatian Creole and then very quickly I heard the door of the room next to ours get broken down and then a scuffle in the hallway. It all happened so fast - before we realized what was happening we heard the voice of an older woman yelling in English saying "NO! NO! NO!" and before we could even get up to help we heard the rapid fire of some automatic weapon and then an old man said "Martha" in desperation and then one more burst of gunfire and some laughter and then silence. The Spanish voice said "HAY MAS AQUI" (There's more in here!) and they began to bang on our door - one of them shot at the lock and I looked up and dad was hiding under the bed. I yelled - "THE WINDOW! THE WINDOW!" and I tore it open and started to climb out. I started to lower myself down and could still see my dad under the bed, and then below me I heard someone laugh and talk to me in Hatian-Creole - I started to kick at them but then they started to pull my leg....
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

JUST LIKE I'M PULLING YOURS!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

>
> I FOUND
>A REALLY NICE S&W .357
>WITH CASE AND AMMO. NO
>IDEA HOW LONG IT HAD
>BEEN THERE, MGT. SAID
>THEY DIDN"T WANT TO KNOW
>ABOUT IT. FOUND
>IT IN SLC OCT 2003,
> SERIAL # 177202261-12. ITS
>ENGRAVED, ID THE PIECE FOR
>PROOF...AND I WILL SHIP IT
>TO YOU.
>SHOOTS NICE.
>YD.

I HOPE IT WASN'T ENVOLVED IN A MURDER...LOL

Mind your own beeswax you brat!

Little sisters..... grrrrr........

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Just got out of the Army and was on my way home from Georgia. I pulled into a motel late that first night on the road and could only find some little mom and pop joint in a shady part of town.
As I entered the room and flipped on the light, there lying on the bed was this sleezy looking female who was playing with and trying to sell her...... wares. I'm sure the motel was getting a cut. After all how did she know what room I was going to be in? ESP?
Needless to say, I was really tired and didn't feel much like catching some sort of STD. I almost had to "Bear my Arms" to get her to leave.
The room was so bad I didn't use the sink or shower and threw my sleeping bag on the bed. No way was I going to crawl between those sheets.
I slept with one eye open, one hand on my .45 and the other on my mini-14.
I will never forget Broken Arrow Oklahoma.

"RKBA....ALL THINGS CONSIDERED"

Couple of years ago I went on a goose hunt in Sask. I was with three other guys and we roll into a little town that had a hotel. My buddy had made the reservations and went in to check in, turns out the hotel was over booked but they were letting us stay in the "annex" which was an old farm house about 2 miles away.

There was dog *hit on the floor and used condoms in the trash can. Food was molding in a pot on the stove. It looked like the local high school kids had a key to the place and used it for their various activities. I slept in the pickup that night.

The hotel/motel manager was pi$$ed when we canceled because he said he went out of his was to find us a room.

Nemont

That was very good Roy!

Obviously RACKMASTER is still away on a hunt or we would have heard a few stories!

Eel

kilowatt!!!

IT WASN'T THE THREE STORY PLACE,I'VE STAYED THERE ALSO!!!

YA,BY THE HI-WAY!!!

THE WEST SIDE OF 50,I DON'T KNOW IF THATS THE RIGHT SIDE OR MAYBE THE WRONG SIDE???

THE ONLY bobcat FREEZING MY TAIL OFF IN EUREKA ONCE UPON A TIME!!!

Roy something very similar ACTUALLY happened to my family when I was a kid. We were in a motel El Paso TX on our way to visit my Grandparents in Alabama. In the middle of the night we awoke to the sound of breaking glass. 4 Mexican kids were ram-sacking the motel rooms. They were going room to room breaking windows and grabbing what they could. My Dad (being a federal law enforcement officer) pulled on his pants, grabbed his gun and 2 pairs of handcuffs and ran out the door. I look out the window to see my him (wearing just his pants, no shoes or shirt) tackle two of the kids and handcuff them to a post. He then took off after the others. One got away but Dad gnabbed the other as he jumped in his car. He reached in and grabbed the keys out of the ignition and told the guy (in spanish) that if he tried to leave that he wouldnt make it two inches out the car door. The police show up several minutes later and take the three into custody. The motel manager and a bunch of the other guests were in awe. My Dad had made tons of arrests, but that was the one that made him a Hero to me. It was pretty cool.
Eric
deerline.gif

Steve I been back since mid day yesterday! I got skunked in Utah but that ride home was wild....mother nature threw every thing at me! So I 3 for 4... now too slay ducks, geese, and chickens!
I was on a nice 170 plus pisscuter though and did not shoot a meat buck and I am happy with that... 9k ft el kicked my butt!
anyways most on my dirty deeds were in my trailer or camper and I have found some stuff well after like thongs, bras, panties and jewelry(a wedding ring and a diamond nipple ring) and a toy and champagne glass!
rackmaster

RACK,

Good job on the hunts! Brant season opens Nov.4th and this year there is a late season for Aleutian Canada geese here in Humboldt and Del Norte Counties. Feb.24-Mar.10. Limit 4 per day! It's only open on private property though. I'm checking on a few leads.

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom