Wow2!

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Heard it was killed up on the Selway :)

6449selway_bull.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-28-11 AT 12:14PM (MST)[p]
I heard it was a spot and stalk all natural low fence DIY hunt on an OTC tag in Altimont!!

Someone needs to forward this to B&C Trophy Watch!! LMAO

JUDAS FRICKEN PRIEST NVB,I Mean manny!

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!

No,

That is Current Creek in the background. NE Utah public land ELK.

Caught him Eating right on the shore next to the 30 trailers parked nearby, he was just walking through camp during the limited entry hunt, can you believe there were 15 Mossback spotters nearby and no one say him. Right before this I heard the hunter shot ole 1EYE

Waiting for the post to come along with the guy who SERIOUSLY argues the bull is legit or the Wow Holy Chit who killed that where?

Bill

just cirious, why does it matter that this is an old picture, clearly some have not seen it...I swear reminds me of elementary school.....

pic will never get old high fence or not...

>Waiting for the post to come
>along with the guy who
>SERIOUSLY argues the bull is
>legit or the Wow Holy
>Chit who killed that where?
>
>
>Bill

Bill there is 11 posts above you that are legit answers... what are you talking about :)

Actually saw this bull at a show in Harrisburg PA about 5 years ago. Met the guy on the left, way nice guy. Pretty increadible what you can grow with the right feed and drugs. He showed me the sheds from the year before, they score 502, it scored 577 when they killed it.

What? Where?

I have other pictures of huge trophies too but not sure I'll share them here. I have a couple of monster bucks, one of a whole pile of writhing rattlesnakes that was taken practically in my back yard and another with a guy and a huge dead bear where he's holding up the bears paw and its the size of a dinner plate. But you armchair athletes will probably scream and b!tch that they're fake or something so I don't think I'll post them.

;-)

I remember when this elk was first shot. the whole hunting world was in uproar about it. just like somebody said above it will be entertaining when people start asking the usual questions again about it. (its a real elk in a real high fence just so you know) i just googled it for fun and its funny how many other websites posted it as from the selway bitteroot. sorry folks its a game farm bull. Big bull though. Find the horn Goose!

Actually that is a buddy of mine who shot him as he crossed the fence of Deseret Land & Livestock. Good bull. And to think Slamdunk could'nt turn him up with his Apache helicopter tour is even better. It's true, saw it on the internet.

T264

GAWD Ms NVB must be tired of his BS by now?

Every night NVB talking to Ms NVB:
Look at me!
Look at my Big dik dik!

Guess when that wears off he decides to post this worn out pic of a well fed steroid induced/injected hormone infected RANCH Bull for the Billionth time!

GEEZUS this is gettin old!

Really Bess? Really?

ATV Bullsh!t tuneups
Smoke belchers
Elk wounded by bowhunters
Silver scopes
Humping stinky's leg
What kind of rifle?
What kind of scope?
Whats the weather?
Spider bull is fake.
EVERYTHING IN CAPS
Lame signature
LOOK AT ME!!!

Rewind and repeat

And this picture gets old? :)

>Really Bess? Really?
>
>ATV Bullsh!t tuneups
>Smoke belchers
>Elk wounded by bowhunters
>Silver scopes
>Humping stinky's leg
>What kind of rifle?
>What kind of scope?
>Whats the weather?
>Spider bull is fake.
>EVERYTHING IN CAPS
>Lame signature
>LOOK AT ME!!!
>
>Rewind and repeat
>
>And this picture gets old?

>:)

Thats funny. What say you BPOP?

Wow!

Sancho does pay attention once in a great while!

ATV BullSShit Tune-Ups? Try me!

I take it you don't like to inhale NVB?Well do something about it & quit driving that Ladies Truck around!

I'm not putting an Obama Scope on a Stainless Gun rather You NVB,CUPSY or REDDOG like it or not!

This Pic you posted is Ancient Ranch Bull BullSShit!

Looks like you coulda tried to not be a Manny,WTF?

>Wow!
>
>Sancho does pay attention once in
>a great while!
>
>ATV BullSShit Tune-Ups? Try me!

Show me proof. I want pictures of ATVs you've tuned up. lol

>
>I take it you don't like
>to inhale NVB?Well do something
>about it & quit driving
>that Ladies Truck around!

I'm quite satisfied with the length of my manhood, thank you. No need for me to stretch. Never had a complaint anyway. :)

>
>I'm not putting an Obama Scope
>on a Stainless Gun rather
>You NVB,CUPSY or REDDOG like
>it or not!
>

Thats exactly the reasoning my senile 84 year old uncle uses for not joining the rest of the market around here by refusing to use a black angus bull. Hope that works out for him. Maybe he'll die before he goes broke.

But besides that I don't give crap if you put a pink plastic scope on it.

>This Pic you posted is Ancient
>Ranch Bull BullSShit!
>Looks like you coulda tried to
>not be a Manny,WTF?
>

Thank you Captain Obvious!

God I hate it when good sarcasm goes to waste on those that can't understand it.

Gotta be a better pic Manny than the ole wore out selway bitteroot Ranch Bull!

The sob probably only scores 650"!

Well,maybe you think this Bull is a legit entry for B&C too?

Come on NVB!

I know you've got Hawaii semi-Nudies that would go over better than this wore out crap!

Cough em up!

Why am I the only one that see's the UTV parked next to the
"Wilderness Area" sign?
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

"God I hate it when good sarcasm goes to waste on those that can't understand it."

And yet you're a MM regular.... :) Terry

It's like the guy who kept hitting himself on the head with a hammer. When asked why, he responded "cuz it's gonna feel so good when I quit".

Bess, you be sure and keep your hat pulled down tight. That wind just above your head might blow it off.

Wow Holy Chit who killed that where?

Do you know huntindad4..?? ;-)

"Therefore, wo be unto him that is at ease in Zion!" 2 Ne. 28: 24

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom