WTB 3rd or 4th Season Colo Deer Vouchers

crownroyal

Like the title states I am looking for a couple landowner vouchers for 3rd or 4th season. Let me know what you have and we can discuss price. Want more western. If you know of where to buy such tags please let me know. Want DIY not guided

The draw seems to be after the regular draw because the landowners I know don't get notified for a week or so after hunters do.

Rich

LAST EDITED ON May-21-16 AT 07:21PM (MST)[p]>Do landowners vouchers come out the
>same time as the regular
>draw??

Yes the draw is the same time. But landowners do not have a back door too look at. So they can't find out what they have drawn until June 1 when they post it. And they have to make a phone call to find out or wait until they show up in the mail.

Thanks for the info guys. if anyone knows of someone to call I'm willing to do a deposit to gurantee a tag. Thanks again

The landowner draws (first and leftover) happen before the regular draw. Any vouchers not drawn in the two landowner draws go into the regular draw.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom