WTF Is Up With This Guy ?

Bout GAWD-DAMNED Time Somebody Told that Panty-Waste How it is!

Something your Buddy Obama was too Chicken Livered to do!

...lol...you are such a tool Lennie.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."
- H.L. Mencken, the Baltimore Evening Sun, July 26, 1920

"As democracy is perfected, the office of the President represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day, the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be occupied by a downright fool and complete narcissistic moron."

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-17 AT 08:45PM (MST)[p]Yeah Dude, Trump is going to do it and have Black Jack lead the troops on their foray to capture Poncho Villa and bring him back for trial. They might even shoot up a few crooked Mexican politicians while at it.

RELH
___Article in Stars and Stripes below . _______________________________________________________

ASHINGTON ? President Donald Trump threatened in a phone call with his Mexican counterpart to send U.S. troops to stop "bad hombres down there" unless the Mexican military does more to control them, according to an excerpt of a transcript of the conversation obtained by The Associated Press.

The excerpt of the call did not detail who exactly Trump considered "bad hombres," nor did it make clear the tone and context of the remark, made in a Friday morning phone call between the leaders. It also did not contain Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto's response. Mexico denies that Trump made the threat.

Still, the excerpt offers a rare and striking look at how the new president is conducting diplomacy behind closed doors. Trump's remarks suggest he is using the same tough and blunt talk with world leaders that he used to rally crowds on the campaign trail.

A White House spokesman did not respond to requests for comment. The Mexican Foreign Relations Department told The AP: "The negative statements you refer to did not occur during said telephone call. On the contrary, the tone was constructive."

So it's OK to send troops across seas to sit on a foreign countries boarder but not our own? Your protest is weak.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Who said anything about a border? the reports say Trump said he would sent US troops TO Mexico.

Your protest is irrelevant.

Trump is now denying he said it. let's see if he releases the transcript faster than his tax returns.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

>
>
>
>
>Who said anything about a border?
> the reports say Trump
>said he would sent US
>troops TO Mexico.
>
>
> Your protest is irrelevant.
>
>
> Trump is now denying he
>said it. let's see
>if he releases the transcript
>faster than his tax returns.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends
send not sent

You find some proof this is fake news yet? maybe you can get Putin to release the transcript.

You losers keep telling yourselves this isn't a train wreck . we'll see what tricks of disaster your clown does while I'm gone to West Yellowstone and Jackson.

I can't wait.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

lol....I don't care if it is real or fake....you are still a tool

It wouldn't surprise me. We invaded Pakistan to get Bin Laden and they have nukes.

If Trump had evidence of a drug lord in Mexico, go get him.

Do that enough times and not only will Mexico pay for the wall, they'll build it.

Manuel Antonio Noriega was a former Panamanian politician and military officer. He was military dictator of Panama from 1983 to 1989, when he was removed from power by the United States during the invasion of Panama.

The U.S. invasion of Panama was launched on December 20, 1989. Losses on the U.S. side were 23 troops and 3 civilian casualties, while Panamanian losses were 150 troops and 500 civilian casualties.[35] On December 29, the General Assembly of the United Nations voted 75?20 with 40 abstentions to condemn the invasion as a flagrant violation of international law.

DC

Dude you are as dumb as your posts. Do you really think the Mexican government officials would deny it happen if Trump had said that? Hell they would exploit it to the limit to make Trump lose face with the U.S. citizens after he threaten to force them to pay for the wall.
Stick to your dirt farming, you missed the train when they handled out common sense. You make Manny seem like Albert Einstein.

RELH

Dude is going to West Yellowstone to rub elbows with Ted Turner who has a ranch of over 40,000 acres just outside of West Yellowstone. To bad Ted is no longer married to Jane Fonda as Dude and her would get along like old lost buddies.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-17 AT 12:41PM (MST)[p]Yup you're right Tog. I should have done a better job on my part to read rather than presume. I can take the foul.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

>I Hope Trump Marches in &
>Kicks Some Mexican Ass!
>
>How's that Sound dudie?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

+10
Gotta love Trump. Tells it like it is.

OMG !!!!!!
It's a disaster, a catastrophe, a tragedy.
It's earth shattering bad news, the worst possible situation.
The wonderful life we were living has come crashing down around us, and we are forced to endure this living hell.
Talking about all the bad things that MIGHT happen during a Trump presidency. Might happen, if we believe all the predictions of the election deniers and sore losers.

Consider, virtually every really bad thing we have been told about Trump has proven to be fake news, or has failed to come true. He still shoots his mouth off a lot, but look at what is actually happening.

I keep waiting for that shooting war we were told would happen, but so far, the guns are silent.
I keep waiting for that economic collapse, but the markets are up and the dollar is stronger.
I keep waiting for the jobs to disappear, but so far, we have major company after company canceling plans to move out of country, and planning to invest and build right here in the U.S.A.
He has made the best SCOTUS nomination in decades.
He is scaling back burdensome regulations.
Maybe bad things will happen in the future, but right now he is hitting home run after home run, while all the chicken littles are running around screaming ?the sky is falling, the sky is falling?.

....fake patriots thrive on fake news....

323421626570513685990098870652286725493870346854n.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-03-17 AT 09:15AM (MST)[p]The shooting war is in the Ukraine right now.

http://www.economist.com/news/europ...-testing-donald-trump-america-and-russia-talk

Vlad knows how Trump isn't going to do anything about the Ukraine and soon Europe will understand that as well. What does European security matter to the U.S. anyway? That NATO alliance has only helped keep Europe at peace for 70 years.

It is going to be great comrades.

Nemont

Again, They aren't.

http://www.globalfirepower.com/country-military-strength-detail.asp?country_id=ukraine

Trump gave his Terrific friend Vlad a free pass to go ahead and take what ever piece of land Ukraine doesn't really need. It is a terrific deal that Trump worked out. I am sure our soon to be former supporters in Europe now see that they can no longer count on the American President to stand up to Russia.

I guess all good things come to an end. Our being best friends with Russia is going to put a fork in our relationship with Europe but who needs allies in this world if you got The Donald and Vlad holding hands.

Nemont

Our so called supporters in Europe, mainly Germany and France have not been that supportive of the U.S. for several years. Maybe this will shake them up and they will be more willing to pull their own weight and not come crying to us when they need us or our money and pushing us away in good times.

RELH

27 years ago? what did Obama do 27 years ago? how can you say I am forgetting my history? Remember the fall of the Soviet Union and the "peace dividend". The world was going to beat their swords into plow shares in the 90's? Glasnost ruled the day?

In 1994 Obama was organizing communities, Putin was thinking of being a priest and Trump was busy stiffing his creditors over the failure of Trump airlines and having a $900 million loss to avoid ever paying income tax again.

Thing s have changed dramatically since 1994 and our pre 9/11 world. If the foresight has to that far then how GWB didn't rearm them when he was the decider?

Nemont

I just don't see it like that Nemont.

The Russia/Ukraine situation has been going on for years, Trump has been president for all of two weeks.
He has already sent Nikki to the U.N. to pizz in Russia?s cheerios.

If you are going to compare Trump to a perfect world utopia, then yes you are going to find lots to complain about.

Compare him to what Obama did for eight years, and what a Clinton presidency most likely would have been, and like I said;
Home run after home run, so far.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-17 AT 02:24PM (MST)[p]Have you heard a tough statement from Trump speaking directly to the situation in the Ukraine?

Putin knows neutered Trump a long time ago. Trump is busy now saying that he shouldn't have comply with the law or the Federal courts. That is a far cry from a homer and dangerous to our checks and balances.

Nemont

Will somebody send Nemont a quarter so he could call someone that gives a crap about his opinion. Maybe he could call E. Warren who might allow him to cry on her shoulder and pat him on the head.

RELH

Cause we all know that your opinions are golden.

So the love of the Constitution is as fake as your conservatism?

Nemont

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-17
>AT 02:24?PM (MST)

Trump is
>busy now saying that he
>shouldn't have comply with the
>law or the Federal courts.
> That is a far
>cry from a homer and
>dangerous to our checks and
>balances.
>
>Nemont

Hmmm........
Sound kinda familiar, dosn't it ?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-17 AT 07:42PM (MST)[p]>27 years ago? what did
>Obama do 27 years ago?
> how can you say
>I am forgetting my history?
> Remember the fall of
>the Soviet Union and the
>"peace dividend". The world
>was going to beat their
>swords into plow shares in
>the 90's? Glasnost ruled
>the day?
>
>In 1994 Obama was organizing communities,
>Putin was thinking of being
>a priest and Trump was
>busy stiffing his creditors over
>the failure of Trump airlines
>and having a $900 million
>loss to avoid ever paying
>income tax again.
>
>Thing s have changed dramatically since
>1994 and our pre 9/11
>world. If the foresight
>has to that far then
>how GWB didn't rearm them
>when he was the decider?
>
>
>Nemont

I said we disarmed them and promised them we would protect them. Clinton took their nukes and said we got yer back. The dumbocrats pulled their teeth and promised to chew their food for them. It was a bad idea then and now 27 years later it's dumped into Trumps lap because Barry did nothing about it for 8yrs but talk tough. And you sound like you're in a hurry to send our sons and daughters into harms way after pissin and whinein about Iraq and Afghanistan the past 12yrs. Why the sudden change of heart? You wanna hang this around Trumps neck? I just told you where and how this thing went wrong and who is responsible. Did I put the dots too far apart? And before long were gonna have to knock Iran in the mouth since Barry emboldened them the past 8yrs. But you'll hang it on Trumps neck too and ignore the fact this turd was laid before trump showed up.

Ah that I see. Obama was responsible for everything from day one that he took over but Trump can pick and choose which problems the previous guys left are his and which are not.

Do you really believe a country that has a glowing region from the worst nuclear accident ever should have been trusted to keep and maintain nuclear warheads? In addition are you saying that Vlad wouldn't have e encouraged the rebels simply because Kiev had nukes? That is kooky talk.

Now you are making stuff up because I never said to send our precious troops to fight and die. What the Trump interview where he is still singing Blade's praises and doesn't care about the use of murder by him.

Vladimir owns Trump and fears him even less.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-17 AT 08:18PM (MST)[p]No its his problem now as I've said before, he's got a lot of piles of chit he's gotta clean up and I expect him to handle this one. What is it you'd like him to do as there is only been but one way to deal with the likes of Putin since time began? Your previous comments would indicate military action to put an end to his advancement in the Ukraine. Offer up a solution rather than a chart.

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-17
>AT 08:18?PM (MST)

>
>No its his problem now as
>I've said before, he's got
>a lot of piles of
>chit he's gotta clean up
>and I expect him to
>handle this one. What is
>it you'd like him to
>do as there is only
>been but one way to
>deal with the likes of
>Putin since time began? Your
>previous comments would indicate military
>action to put an end
>to his advancement in the
>Ukraine. Offer up a solution
>rather than a chart.

Where have I said military action is required? How about start by not telling the world how much you "respect" Putin and that United States is just as guilty as he is when it comes to being "killers". If Obama had made those statements on the air before a national audience the Obama haters would have lost their minds.

He could make it clear that we will defend Europe even if Putin doesn't like it and that our NATO alliance is more important then good relations with Russia. He has said none of those things and made it clear that he wants Putin to admire and respect him back. If you were Putin wouldn't you laugh about it and see what you can get away with. So far Vlad is kicking his ass and Trump respects him for it.

Nemont

>>LAST EDITED ON Feb-05-17
>>AT 08:18?PM (MST)

>>
>>No its his problem now as
>>I've said before, he's got
>>a lot of piles of
>>chit he's gotta clean up
>>and I expect him to
>>handle this one. What is
>>it you'd like him to
>>do as there is only
>>been but one way to
>>deal with the likes of
>>Putin since time began? Your
>>previous comments would indicate military
>>action to put an end
>>to his advancement in the
>>Ukraine. Offer up a solution
>>rather than a chart.
>
>Where have I said military action
>is required? How about
>start by not telling the
>world how much you "respect"
>Putin and that United States
>is just as guilty as
>he is when it comes
>to being "killers".
>If Obama had made those
>statements on the air before
>a national audience the Obama
>haters would have lost their
>minds.
>
>He could make it clear that
>we will defend Europe even
>if Putin doesn't like it
>and that our NATO alliance
>is more important then good
>relations with Russia. He
>has said none of those
>things and made it clear
>that he wants Putin to
>admire and respect him back.
> If you were Putin
>wouldn't you laugh about it
>and see what you can
>get away with. So
>far Vlad is kicking his
>ass and Trump respects him
>for it.
>
>Nemont

I agree his comments yesterday weren't in line with my thoughts.

So Trump isn't saying what you think he should say to Putin ? Is that right NEMO ? WOW you really are smart guy aren't you NEMO ? So why didn't you run for president ?

>So Trump isn't saying what you
>think he should say to
>Putin ? Is that right
>NEMO ? WOW you
>really are smart guy aren't
>you NEMO ? So
>why didn't you run for
>president ?

Noballs,

The adults were discussing this issue. Why don't you go back to humping Trump's leg and spreading that orange stain on your belly around your house.

Nemont

And why are you crying like the little beach that you are ? Did your buddy little man take away your Obama blow up doll ? NEMO you really are a piece or work !

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-17 AT 09:36AM (MST)[p]Nobrains,

Is your ass jealous of the amount of shyt that comes out of your mouth?

Find a quote of me saying Obama was a great President or just admit you have an infatuation with another Dude and are a lying pile of shyt.

Put up your evidence queer bait, I already know what a lying little girl you really are.

Nemont

WOW now you are an inter net tough guy like your lover the little man. Like I said you are a piece of work tough guy !

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-17 AT 10:12AM (MST)[p]Nobrains,

So no posts, quotes or proof and just more lies. There is a reason your birth certificate is an apology letter from the condom factory.

Internet tough guy? That is some funny stuff coming from a troll like you.

How about try this? Add some substance to the discussion on any thread. So far you have only proven you are too stupid to type anything other then insults.

I know you aren't capable of doing more then that but at least pretend you have some functioning gray matter upstairs.

Keep cheering on Trump being played like a fiddle by Putin. Can you attempt to explain why you believe Russia has our best interests in mind?

Nemont

..would anyone have made you happy as our President nemont???.......for example???.......

NEMO anyone who can suck oxygen knows Russia don't give a rats arse about anyone or any thing in the US. Now for REAL PROOF of something HURRY and go look in a mirror. That is proof of how STUPID your mama was. She threw away her kid and kept the after birth ! Now go smoke more peyote with your lover little man you chump !

Noballs,

A person wanting to commit suicide would just have to climb up to your ego and jump down to your IQ.

Homer,

Neither of the choice were worth a Shyt so I didn't vote for them. I don't recall that being happy with the President is a requirement. Expecting one to act like a leader and not a cheer leader is something I never thought I would have to expect our of the most powerful man in the world, Sad.

Nemont

I wasn't asking about the one we have or had.....who would please you from a list I might recognize?

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-17
>AT 06:45?PM (MST)

>
>Kasich

Fair enough.....you like the status quo.

I know how painful it might become for us all....but I think the entire government complex needed a good rattling.....I think they are going to get one.

Even if Trump goes down in flames.......he exposed the nasty under belly.....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom