WTF!!

Still amazes me the amount of youtube videos posted where the hunter incriminates themselves for everyone to see including the LE division of the state being hunted. For example that young lady on the UT elk hunt recently not wearing any hunter orange. I just don’t get it.

Are these hunters that uneducated as to the regulations or are they just never enforced? I seem to recall a video posted on here a couple of years ago of some late elk hunt in UT where the hunters were running down elk in their truck and shot one without wearing hunter orange and I think they got pinched because of it being posted on youtube after enough viewers complained to the department.

At least the guy in this video had hunter orange with him. Would have been easy to put it on at least for the shots while he was being filmed. Good for him though for self-reporting his trespass to WG&F and making it right with the landowner even though it apparently cost him a $500 trespass fee.

Some of these videos should just be shared with friends and families and left off the internet…

Horniac

1000002554.gif

Looks like the video in the op has been taken down.
I looked back to see what the heck we were originally talking about.

Looks like the video in the op has been taken down.
I looked back to see what the heck we were originally talking about.
Yea it was a video of 2 dip sticks wounding a deer to death on private land then getting permission from the landowner for 500$ to go get it

Yea it was a video of 2 dip sticks wounding a deer to death on private land then getting permission from the landowner for 500$ to go get it
I did see it, I just went back to the top to remind myself what this thread was about. I can’t believe those guys thought it would be a good idea to post that video.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom