WTH 16A

Bowdeadly

Did the Archery and Mobil impaired hunters kill all the bulls bigger than 300?
Took my daughter and could not turn up a 300 plus bull in 4 days. Seen over 25 rag horns. Maybe full moon abducted them.
We couldn't get into the nasty canyons as she messed up her knee a few months before the hunt. Thought for the early rifle we would at least see a decent bull but no luck. Bugling was still going strong as we had 6 bulls in same area that she passed on day 1. After 3rd day she decided to take the freak we had seen the last 3 days. She was pumped on her 1st elk. Has to be the most unusual bull I've ever seen. Like a double unicorn. Has two 30 inch spikes on one side. One growing dead center on the for head. If someone can post a pic send me number to 505 203 5138
Thanks.
Regards, Geno

Congrats on the bull. Sounds like it was still a great hunt

No they didn't kill them all but they got the easy ones. Full moon never helps. most big ones left have pulled off the cows. I saw a few pictures 350 plus killed on that hunt.

Hey Geno, still is a cool looking bull tho, looked like a 400" bull with about 220" in deductions lol. Unique bull for her first bull! Congrats, he'll still make some great jerky!

9801720191018083530.jpg

5072320191018083619.jpg

8987820191018083407.jpg

Bowdeadly and daughter with their 16A Double-Unicorn Bull

Here you go partner!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom