WY draw dates?

The regulations say May 8th.

Not soon enough. I sure could use my NR goat refund to help pay the costs of my NR Colorado goat, elk, & deer application fees and my NR New Mexico ibex, sheep, elk, deer, and antelope application fees (all of those x 3 for my two sons and myself)!!! I hate this time of year.

I guess WY could just suprise me and send me a goat tag instead.

They posted elk Feb 18, and it said Feb 28. It will be after the last chance to modify day, April 15...My guess is April 26.

I have a realistic chance at my sheep tag with 15 points:)

SDBugler,

You and me both! Just sent the CC company $12k and my next month is already over $15k! Staggering to say the least. Good Luck!

Tick - Tock - Tick - Tock........
We are getting close to the draw date. I hope they post results next week. I am holding off on my ID and MT applications just in case I get really lucky in WY.

Gold luck everyone.

They posted May 4 last year. They also posted nonresident elk earlier this year than last. I'm hoping next week, but I'm not counting on seeing anything before MT or ID is due.

The DWR released the NR elk results without setting the seasons. They can and should do the same for the pending draws. I am holding hope for Moose! I bet sometime this week. Friday is my guess!

Yes, but nonresident elk is a percentage of last years quota. They can make up possible differences to meet this years quota on the resident elk draw. The sheep, moose, and goat draw uses this years quotas. They need the quotas to be official before they run the draw. So, it's going to be next week before results are posted:(

2009 and 2010 were posted May 4th. 2008 was May 7th. 2007 (the year I drew) was posted on May 2nd.

I really don't see the G&F posting any results until next week sometime.

Best of luck to all!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom