WY elk unit 24

llamapacker

My wife drew a bull tag for unit 24 this fall. We've already spent 4 days scouting the unit, and talked with the biologist and warden in the area. We have seen a few elk, but nothing with any size as of yet. We plan to archery hunt in late September and rifle hunt as needed in October.
Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.
Bill

Good luck with your hunt. I've been trying to draw that unit for a few years. I've exchanged some PMs with hk3m and he was awfully nice in offering to give advice to me. I think he can point you in the right direction. You have probably already done this, but the search feature on here pulls up some worthwhile info on 24 and talking to a biologist or game warden will probably help. I can't remember the name of the one I spoke with before we started applying, but like everybody I have talked with at WY Game and Fish, he was helpful.

Leave a couple behind in there if you can. Hopefully, my old man and I will be there in 2014!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom