WY Unit 113 Antelope

oregonmuley

Very Active Member
Just wondering if anyone has hunted this unit recently for antelope. I will be there the 2nd week of the 2nd season with a buck & doe tag.

I've done as much homework as possible - I have my BLM maps, Wyoming Gazetteer and have the landowner list (not much luck so far with that). I've also talked to the bio for this unit and he has been pretty helpful with general info in numbers of goats.

Just wondering if anyone has any additional pointers for me - there is an Ok amount of BLM, not all accessable but some, any side of the unit I should focus on? Also, any good places to eat in Kaycee or Midwest?? We are planning on staying in Kaycee at the campground so any info is most appreciated.
Good hunting,
Frank

Frank,

Don't know anything about that area but for food etc. try this site to find a few places to eat etc.
www.google.com and type in the town there in wyoming and restaurants, should bring up what is around that area.

Brian

there is a combo motel and cafe in Kaycee run by a family...The grandma runs the cafe and rest of family runs the motel...forgot the name of it but it is quite hunter friendly...good luck...also there is a gas station in town where if you show up early enough and share coffee with some of the local fellers you might be allowed to glimpse some pertinent huntin info...

Happytohunt,
Thanks for the info - sounds like I now have a place for breakfast and maybe a cup of coffee in the morning and get to meet some of the local folks - heck they might even take pitty on me and give me a little help, you never know!!
Thanks and good luck to all in your hunting.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom