WY unit 45 type 1 vs 9 regs?

COLOelkman

Very Active Member
Trying to find out whether the Type 1 tag will also include the archery option this year or not. Last year they considered changing that option after people had drawn the tag and eventually they allowed the bow option on the Type 1 tag. I was at the Denver ISE show this past week and visited the WY booth and they didn't have regs and didn't seem to know any of the rules/changes so I'm wondering if anyone here knows where to find this info out? I did look under the regs tab on their site but didn't see anything proposed so I'm not sure what the plans are this year. Any insight would be appreciated!

I would agree with Bob since they haven't put any notices up that it's changing for 2019 and we're halfway through the January NR application period. To do it now would be a repeat of the debacle that occurred last year. I really thought they would put the proposal up and the Commission would publicize it well before this application period, but it hasn't happened.

My understanding, after they were called out on the carpets for not doing a proper public survey, is that it's staying like always and not changing.

I hunted archery there two years ago so if you draw get a hold of
me and I'll give you the knowledge I have.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom