WY Unit 99 antelope

CDub

I have drawn this tag and was wondering if anyone has any information on this unit? I have hunted several of the neighboring units but never 99. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Check the pine areas just south of Robertson the lopes will hang high in this unit as well as glass the badland areas.I have not hunted this area for a long time but this was where we hunted.Make sure you are not on any private.

I haven't been in the area now for over 10 years but suppose the speed goats hang out in the same areas.

The first place I would try is the big ridge south of the Burns Brothers Truckstop West of Fort Bridger. It has a lot of sage on it and I have seen quite a few goats there. If that does not pan out hunt the valley at the bottom of that ridge to the West. I used to get permission from the ranchers to hunt antelope. That main gravel road will take you clear to Evanston. I have seen plenty of antelope south of I-80 between Fort Bridger and Evanston. Just keep at it and you should have success.

Another area you might want to check out is the big sagebrush flats between Mountian View and Lone Tree. South side of the highway.

Make sure you check land ownership maps. Area 99 has a lot of private property. You used to be able to get permission pretty easy though.

I have hunted 99 off and on for the last 5-6 years.

I have drawn the mzzy tag.

I have no problem sharing intel with ya.

Toss me a PM or [email protected] Email

See if you can contact 'huntinco' I believe Justin's handle is on here, as he had some great leases in the past and may still have some over there in 99 antelope and Region K muleys...

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom