Wyo moose and sheep results

No luck on moose, sheep, or goat for me. Being 2 points behind the leaders of the pack I'm just hoping I can draw a sheep tag in the nex 10 years, not likely though. I may have to change moose areas, as there are plenty of areas in the western part of the state that would be 100% for me. Until next year I guess. Maybe I'll have better luck in the deer, elk, antelope draw.

LAST EDITED ON May-05-08 AT 09:03AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON May-05-08 AT 09:03?AM (MST)

WOO HOO......SNAGGED THAT MOOSE TAG....THOUGHT I MIGHT...YD.

Un for me this year.. I was hoping for a moose.

I have a pretty full plate this year anyway.

Congrats YD.

sweet, pulled a 26 moose tag! with 8 points i was having doubts with the point creep, but the worries are all over now.

travis

I pulled my draw results. I drew my 2nd choice bull moose tag which I thought was a statistical imposibility. I applied for area 26 with 11 points and ended up drawing area 44 which was my 2nd choice. So I got a moose tag and another preference point which I wam sure is not going to jive, but I need to call Game and Fish in Cheyenne to see if I can keep aquireing points for a future draw. I seriously doubt I can.

i did not draw a area 26 moose tag. went in with 8 points, come out with 9. how did orion? draw with 8? oh well, congrats to those that drew and good luck with shooting a big one. ce61

sounds like 8 points was the minimum and only some drew with 8.....or just lucky maybe.

look at the bright side, next year you can email me and ill have all kinds of information for you if you draw 26!

sorry you didnt draw, i definately have had my 'UNSUCCESSFUL' ones in the past. i know how it feels.

travis

hey orion 23, did you go in with 8 points like me or did you have 7? nonres. right? what state are you from? again good luck to you and all that drew. ce61

i believe i went in with 8. started purchasing points the first year you could for 7 dollars! im sure there is a gazillion of us with the same # of points!

im from Boise ID. your NR 2, right?

seriously tho, keep my email and contact me next year. ill try to help you out. you can always reach me through our website too at www.ridgelineoutdoors.com just in case my regular email changes in the next year.

good luck with the rest of the drawings.

travis

Darn it, EF. I thought you would get the permit. Your ram must have another of year of growing. Next year you'll tag out on a 170 class ram!

Sorry for ya E-Fudd and for your Mrs dwalton...I thought for sure on ya both.....

Anyone draw 23 or 26 moose feel free to touchbase with me...I spend alot of time in both thosr units in the overlap elk/deer hunts..mainly during the Sept. bow hunt dates..

Up there again this fall....come on 'G' buck tag!

Robb

Sorry EF! I was hoping you were horned toads buddy who drew, ahh well.

Nada here, but CO is another story.

What do you do? Try again next year. Have not drawn a tag yet this year, but June is the big month (most state's results out). I am in for "G" deer, but only have one point. Still, maybe I'll run into you, Robb.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom