Wyoming antelope left overs

ToddT

Can someone point me to a unit with sufficient public access for antelope. I am going to have about a week to hunt and I didn't draw a tag,,,, so I am open to suggestions. I have hunted 23 but it was mostly private and a trespass fee of $250 was usually necessary. I wanted to circumvent this and hunt public if it was possible. Thanks for any help, Todd.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-08-10 AT 07:04AM (MST)[p]Todd, not to be a smart a** but the reason those tags are leftover is because they are in units with difficult public access. There is some accessable public in almost all of those units ( including 23) but it gets pounded. If you go on mytopo.com hunt units you can get a rough idea where the public is in any unit you're interested in. I'd pay the $250 and have a decent hunt. GOOD LUCK. Chip

I assumed so, but I thought that some areas may have enough public access that I could hunt in late October and have plenty of room to roam. I know unit 23 - where I usually hunt - has public land, but it is very small and what is there is hunted extremely hard. Thanks and if you have any suggestions please offer them.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom