Wyoming Antelope, Units 87, 93 and 94

bcmulie

I have max points for antelope in Wyoming, and am hoping to hunt there this year. I have narrowed my choices down to the above 3 units. Does anyone have any information or recommendations they would be willing to share on these units? I've seen Kilowatt's post on 93 from last year, but haven't been able to locate any other info on the site. I'm not overly concerned about trophy quality - just want a unit with lots of public land, lots of antelope, and a good opportunity for a representative buck. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

bcmulie

Hope you picked 87 as your first choice. Head for the the higher elevation areas. Believe it or not I was seeing antelope at over 8800' in late Sept. Archery hunting can be a blast also to extend the hunt. I used horses to day hunt in and out of the Twin Creek area. Never saw another antelope hunter. If you need more specifics after you draw - let me know. Good Luck!!!

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom